• RMweb Premium

quite possibly,the dia.56 were pretty early coaches - I think they were introduced to run in triples (RFO-RK-RSO) and doubles (RF-RSO). I think what did for them originally was that such high catering provision could only be justified on certain routes. Demand for full-meal service was often better met by the 1956 catering vehicles i.e. (gas equipped)RKB and RU - also including the dia.17 RF which was a particularly LMR vehicle.

These could still use an RSO, though the RUO (same body as TSO but with 2+1 loose seating) seemed to be preferred on the ER.

Withdrawal of the original RSOs along with a surplus of FO probably led to the 'conversions', which often was simply a change in number - not all had a red stripe an/or 'Restaurant' branding.

I think there was already a tendency in some areas to use an FO for first-class dining, second-class diners being served in the RU itself or RUO/RSO.

it's quite an involved subject and dependent on region/timeframe - I think most of the whys & wherefores are covered in the Parkin book

After scraping away the moulded paint lines along the sides as far as possible, the BFK has been painted, next job will be transfers, the fiddly bit being adding the HMRS white lining separating the blue and grey bands. The Rail Blue was sprayed but I settled on Humbrol 40 gloss grey applied by brush as I am out of Railmatch Rail Grey spray, and it looks a good match to my eye. I also sprayed a dark grey from inside the sides to disguise the thickness of the sides which came out quite well. The interior has also been painted - the seating, as a recent refurbishment is currently gloss orange. Needless to say matt varnish will be applied over everything when finished, and curtains and antimacassars added, possibly along with a table or 2 to disguise holes in the floor (the prototypes had long removable tables).

post-28743-0-07828800-1515328449_thumb.jpg

post-28743-0-68774600-1515328519_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-73145300-1515328551_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-20410100-1515328585_thumb.jpg

The Mainline RB has had a renumber and the lettering altered to "Buffet Restaurant Car" as these were branded circa my 1970 timescale (this one seems to have been used on West Highland trains out to Mallaig at the time when all such trains still had a buffet car). Kadee no.5 couplings have been added to the bogies too, which necessitated trimming the buffer beams slightly; by rights this vehicle should have BR.1 bogies; if I can find some old Mainline clip-fit ones they should be a direct swap.

post-28743-0-98963900-1515328994_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-24344100-1515329029_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-67089500-1515329059_thumb.jpg

I have ordered SEF flush glazing for both vehicles, along with roof vents for the BFK and a set of Comet sides for the Dia.56 RSO previously alluded to, having come to the conclusion that butchering plastic sides wasn't going to cut the mustard.

• Like 9

The Mainline RB has had a renumber and the lettering altered to "Buffet Restaurant Car" as these were branded circa my 1970 timescale (this one seems to have been used on West Highland trains out to Mallaig at the time when all such trains still had a buffet car). Kadee no.5 couplings have been added to the bogies too, which necessitated trimming the buffer beams slightly; by rights this vehicle should have BR.1 bogies; if I can find some old Mainline clip-fit ones they should be a direct swap.

I have ordered SEF flush glazing for both vehicles, along with roof vents for the BFK and a set of Comet sides for the Dia.56 RSO previously alluded to, having come to the conclusion that butchering plastic sides wasn't going to cut the mustard.

I've just installed SEF glazing on a Lima Mk.I buffet car. Just note that in the SEF package is a slip of paper that states "With the vax form-ing process, it is not possible to get a really good result with a very small window opening. An alternative is a Product called Crystal Glaze". Having said that, it does look 'that' bad to my eyes.

I wish I'd know that some Mk.I Buffet Restaurants had BR1 bogies! It took me ages to get commonwealths fitted into a Lima chassis. According to my RCTS coaching stock book of 1974, they all had commonwealths by that year (although your Sc1723 had been scrapped by then). But the parkin Mark 1 Coaches book does include a photo of S1730 (from 1962) with BR1 bogies though.

Ian 

• Like 1

I've just installed SEF glazing on a Lima Mk.I buffet car. Just note that in the SEF package is a slip of paper that states "With the vax form-ing process, it is not possible to get a really good result with a very small window opening. An alternative is a Product called Crystal Glaze". Having said that, it does look 'that' bad to my eyes.

I wish I'd know that some Mk.I Buffet Restaurants had BR1 bogies! It took me ages to get commonwealths fitted into a Lima chassis. According to my RCTS coaching stock book of 1974, they all had commonwealths by that year (although your Sc1723 had been scrapped by then). But the parkin Mark 1 Coaches book does include a photo of S1730 (from 1962) with BR1 bogies though.

Ian 

Do you mean "that" bad, or "not that" bad?

Having used SEF flushglaze on a few things it seems to me that it can look a bit rough very close to, but on a train trundling along the layout does a good job of reducing the difference with modern moulded glazing in newer coaches.

I'd echo Clive's post, that with a decent paint job ye olde coach has come out very well.

John.

Thanks Ian, Clive and John for your comments.

Ian you must have read my mind regarding the SEF glazing. I've never been a big fan due to issues with fit and light reflections giving less than ideal results. That said, it is much easier than having to cut each pane out by hand as I did with my Class 126 build earlier - or at least it should be.

The fit of the larger windows on the BFK is actually pretty good, but the four small panes above each window just wasn't happening, the ones that I did manage to force in distorted and were quickly binned so it was back to individually cut pieces; not perfect but certainly better. This was half expected and may be due to paint around the opening in fairness rather than a fault with the glazing as such. I have to say the pack for the Mainline RBR (not repainted, it just had a coat of matt varnish applied to seal the renumbering,) was much better and all windows were done succesfully using the SEF product.

My method is to test fit the window, then remove it and apply a bead of acrylic matt varnish around the glazing edge before re-fitting, checking the window sits true in the opening. Once dry I then use a very fine pointed brush to run more matt varnish along the top and (preferably), around the edges of the glazing, in the tiny gap between the window and frame, whilst taking care not to get any on the face of the window. When dry this removes almost all of the dreaded reflections and is worth the effort I think. The paintwork and lining isn't perfect but it passes ok at normal viewing distance which is my modus operandi.

The BFK now has Bachmann BR1 bogies, couplings yet to be changed for Kadees.

post-28743-0-27295100-1515682617_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-12313000-1515682664_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-34253100-1515682696_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-02669200-1515682738_thumb.jpg

I am rather pleased with how the roof turned out after fitting MJT vents, water filler and plasticard Guards Periscope blanking plates; it was sprayed with the trusty car plastic bumper matt grey aerosol. Finding period reference photos proved tricky as there were variations even on this numerically small Diagram. EG the Southern region seem to have used a different roof layout and "Mushroom headed" vents, but I think it is more or less correct.

post-28743-0-00199600-1515682771_thumb.jpg

And finally for now a few of the revamped RB after fitting with Flushglaze. This has still to receive the matt varnish around the window frame treatment, but was fairly straight forward to fit. Another set of Bachmann BR1 Bogies will be sourced off another coach in exchange for the BFK's Commonwealths. Both coaches will be lightly weathered around the chassis and ends in the near future.

post-28743-0-28406800-1515682822_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-60360700-1515682859_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-72198400-1515682900_thumb.jpg

This last shot in daylight shows comparison with Railmatch BR blue (BFK, left) and that used by Mainline in the 1980s - the RB being pretty much a benchmark back in the day (right). If only current RTR offerings could get the colours standardised! Also the BFK shows the Humbrol 40 Gloss Grey to be a decent colour match.

Last but not least I can soon make a start on the RSO/RTO too!

post-28743-0-57142600-1515683569_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Martyn.

Edited by Signaller69
  • Like 4

Ian

Yes it surprised me that a Restaurant car kept BR1's so late, mind you some BFK's kept BR1 bogies into the mid 80's, odd given their first class status!

I had a look at the RCTS website, that 1974 Coaching Stock book sounds rather interesting; judging from their bibliography it was the first one they produced. Any chance you could post (or PM) a photo of the cover so I know what to look for on used book stalls? A 1970 coaching stock book showing livery and allocations would be useful if such a thing exists (probably not), but I'll be made up even to find a 1974 one!

Thanks.

Martyn.

Do you mean "that" bad, or "not that" bad?

Having used SEF flushglaze on a few things it seems to me that it can look a bit rough very close to, but on a train trundling along the layout does a good job of reducing the difference with modern moulded glazing in newer coaches.

I'd echo Clive's post, that with a decent paint job ye olde coach has come out very well.

John.

John,

Grrrr. My typing needs 'improvement'. Quite right, "... it does NOT look 'that' bad ..."

Ian

• Like 1

Yes it surprised me that a Restaurant car kept BR1's so late, mind you some BFK's kept BR1 bogies into the mid 80's, odd given their first class status!

I had a look at the RCTS website, that 1974 Coaching Stock book sounds rather interesting; judging from their bibliography it was the first one they produced. Any chance you could post (or PM) a photo of the cover so I know what to look for on used book stalls? A 1970 coaching stock book showing livery and allocations would be useful if such a thing exists (probably not), but I'll be made up even to find a 1974 one!

Thanks.

Martyn.

Martyn,

Have sent you a PM with the cover(s) of the 1974, 1976, & 1977 RCTS books. To the best of my knowledge, the earliest Coaching Stock book was the RCTS 1972 version, which I don't have, but which a friend of mine had at the time (~1973).

Ian

John,

Grrrr. My typing needs 'improvement'. Quite right, "... it does NOT look 'that' bad ..."

Ian

To 'properly' clarify what the SEF flushglaze windows look like, please see below photos of a Lima Mk.I buffet coach so modified (and with Replica commonwealth bogies, and Kadee couplings.

post-27436-0-18911900-1515694684_thumb.jpg

post-27436-0-72873100-1515694686_thumb.jpg

The 'small' windows are the worst, but as has been said in a previous post, no one is going to notice as the train passes by.

Ian

• Like 4

To 'properly' clarify what the SEF flushglaze windows look like, please see below photos of a Lima Mk.I buffet coach so modified (and with Replica commonwealth bogies, and Kadee couplings.

20180111_181055.jpg

20180111_181122.jpg

The 'small' windows are the worst, but as has been said in a previous post, no one is going to notice as the train passes by.

Ian

Nice work Ian, that looks really good, the glazing looks a better fit than on my Mainline RB to be honest!

Thanks for the message regarding the RCTS cover too!

Martyn.

A fruitful afternoon's coach tinkering. The BFK and Mainline RB needed coupling attention to do away with the tension locks; my requirement is either Kadees or NEM boxes to use the Bachmann "fixed" close coupling. Neither coach has NEM capability as supplied. I know there are systems available to add NEM pockets but I decided to make my own bogie mounted solutions. First off was to fit new pivots to the RB for Bachmann BR.1 bogies. These were fabricated from 4.8mm Plastruct tube which is perfect. The Bachmann range of bogies sold as spares come with screw on tension lock couplings; these were removed and the screws kept for re-use.

NEM boxes were fabricated from 4.8mm square plastruct and a strip of 8mm wide by 1.5mm thick plasticard strip thus (note slot cut in the square section for the coupling tail to clip into. The small rectangles of plasticard fit inside the pocket to give a nice fit against whichever coupler is used):

post-28743-0-48003400-1515778370_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-03390900-1515778401_thumb.jpg

A mounting plate for a Kadee no.5 was also made for one end of the BFK, to be mounted in the same way; as they screw on they can be swapped around:

post-28743-0-46968700-1515778668_thumb.jpg

The mounts were then sprayed black and fitted above the bogie as shown, they can pivot a little as seen here, or made rigid by tightening the mounting screw:

post-28743-0-48494000-1515779075_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-13383200-1515779111_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-77337800-1515778777_thumb.jpg

The bogies were then refitted and tested for clearance etc, first off the RMB coupled to a standard Bachmann Mk.1:

post-28743-0-17863100-1515779357_thumb.jpg

Then the RMB to my BFK:

post-28743-0-49297100-1515779508_thumb.jpg

The slight gap is to compensate for lack of close coupling mechanism; the gap shown is fine for down to approx. 3rd radius. I may tinker further to reduce the gap yet, clearances are quite fine already between the back of the NEM box and leading axle of the bogie. The new mounts can either be screwed tight to the bogie to allow use of plug in NEM Kadees, or slackened slightly to allow the unit to pivot when used with the Bachmann close couplings.

I have also fitted MJT corridor end plates to the BFK now; they just need painting. The Kadee no.5 on its new mount can be seen too.

post-28743-0-21444600-1515780299_thumb.jpg

Also a couple of further pics I should have inserted earlier, the steel rule should give an idea of dimensions if anyone wants to have a go themselves:

post-28743-0-92725400-1515780580_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-05506800-1515780657_thumb.jpg

And lastly the RB on its new Bachmann BR.1 bogies. This sat slightly low compared to my BFK and Bachmann mk.1s so the opportunity was taken to fit a small washer to each bogie to get a better roof line match:

post-28743-0-57243200-1515781014_thumb.jpg

Just a spot of weathering to complete them now.

• Like 1

Guest Model.Maker

A fruitful afternoon's coach tinkering. The BFK and Mainline RB needed coupling attention to do away with the tension locks; my requirement is either Kadees or NEM boxes to use the Bachmann "fixed" close coupling. Neither coach has NEM capability as supplied. I know there are systems available to add NEM pockets but I decided to make my own bogie mounted solutions. First off was to fit new pivots to the RB for Bachmann BR.1 bogies. These were fabricated from 4.8mm Plastruct tube which is perfect. The Bachmann range of bogies sold as spares come with screw on tension lock couplings; these were removed and the screws kept for re-use.

NEM boxes were fabricated from 4.8mm square plastruct and a strip of 8mm wide by 1.5mm thick plasticard strip thus (note slot cut in the square section for the coupling tail to clip into. The small rectangles of plasticard fit inside the pocket to give a nice fit against whichever coupler is used):

attachicon.gifIMG_20180112_153442.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20180112_154526.jpg

A mounting plate for a Kadee no.5 was also made for one end of the BFK, to be mounted in the same way; as they screw on they can be swapped around:

attachicon.gifIMG_20180112_151209.jpg

The mounts were then sprayed black and fitted above the bogie as shown, they can pivot a little as seen here, or made rigid by tightening the mounting screw:

attachicon.gifIMG_20180112_165043_1.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20180112_170809_1.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20180112_164750.jpg

The bogies were then refitted and tested for clearance etc, first off the RMB coupled to a standard Bachmann Mk.1:

attachicon.gifIMG_20180112_171334_1.jpg

Then the RMB to my BFK:

attachicon.gifIMG_20180112_171158_1.jpg

The slight gap is to compensate for lack of close coupling mechanism; the gap shown is fine for down to approx. 3rd radius. I may tinker further to reduce the gap yet, clearances are quite fine already between the back of the NEM box and leading axle of the bogie. The new mounts can either be screwed tight to the bogie to allow use of plug in NEM Kadees, or slackened slightly to allow the unit to pivot when used with the Bachmann close couplings.

I have also fitted MJT corridor end plates to the BFK now; they just need painting. The Kadee no.5 on its new mount can be seen too.

attachicon.gifIMG_20180112_180403.jpg

Also a couple of further pics I should have inserted earlier, the steel rule should give an idea of dimensions if anyone wants to have a go themselves:

attachicon.gifIMG_20180112_145708_1.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20180112_145803.jpg

And lastly the RB on its new Bachmann BR.1 bogies. This sat slightly low compared to my BFK and Bachmann mk.1s so the opportunity was taken to fit a small washer to each bogie to get a better roof line match:

attachicon.gifIMG_20180112_181304_1.jpg

Genius!!!!  You could get these 3D printed and market them!

Then the RMB to my BFK:

Just as a comparison (and to help others with Kadee couplers) here are a few photos of Kadee's fitted to Lima BR1 and B4 bogies.

This first photo shows the general principle of a styrene 'packer' to obtain the correct coupling height, and also to 'offset' the coupler away from the bogie centre. Simple No.0 self-tappers are used. I did try every glue I had, but none of them seem to work on the 'soapy' plastic that Lima used on their bogies. There is 'just' enough width in the Lima bogie headstock moulding for the screwhole (~1mm dia). All this is after the original coupler has been cut away.

post-27436-0-41225300-1515788003_thumb.jpg

This is the view of a Lima BR1 bogie with Kadee #156 (whisker) installed.

post-27436-0-22856500-1515788001_thumb.jpg

This is the view of a Lima B4 bogie with Kadee #156 (whisker) installed, and with the bogie correctly turned around.

post-27436-0-67160100-1515788005_thumb.jpg

And this is what it looks like when you couple them together. Not a 'close' as Martyn manages, but if I get it much closer I can't get it to work on radius 4 curves.
post-27436-0-54994500-1515788008_thumb.jpg

Ian
  • Like 2

Some great projects!

A few pages back you used some mesh.... please can you let me know who makes it?

cheers

Will

Hi Will,

I have several types in my bits box (sadly dwindling lately), depending which one you mean I think its either K&S 0.75mm etched brass mesh (as used on the BFK a few posts back), or it was a very fine steel mesh/gauze as used on a couple of my class 29's from Eileens Emporium (both bought from the latter at shows several years ago). I think Shawplan and Scalelink do small sheets of etched mesh too, not sure if the latter are still available though. Sorry I can't give more detail.

Martyn.

Just as a comparison (and to help others with Kadee couplers) here are a few photos of Kadee's fitted to Lima BR1 and B4 bogies.

This first photo shows the general principle of a styrene 'packer' to obtain the correct coupling height, and also to 'offset' the coupler away from the bogie centre. Simple No.0 self-tappers are used. I did try every glue I had, but none of them seem to work on the 'soapy' plastic that Lima used on their bogies. There is 'just' enough width in the Lima bogie headstock moulding for the screwhole (~1mm dia). All this is after the original coupler has been cut away.

attachicon.gif20180112_200438.jpg

This is the view of a Lima BR1 bogie with Kadee #156 (whisker) installed.

attachicon.gif20180112_200353.jpg

This is the view of a Lima B4 bogie with Kadee #156 (whisker) installed, and with the bogie correctly turned around.

attachicon.gif20180112_200511.jpg

And this is what it looks like when you couple them together. Not a 'close' as Martyn manages, but if I get it much closer I can't get it to work on radius 4 curves.

attachicon.gif20180112_200659.jpg

Ian

I would imagine homemade NEM boxes could be added to Lima bogies too, which would allow experimenting with different length Kadee couplers? I have found that as long as the corridor connection is slightly proud of the buffer heads, with bogie mounted couplers it is possible to get pretty close coupling even on tighter curves, although the further back the pivot point of the coupling arm is, the better.

Following on from yesterdays post I remembered that I have a supply of the Roco style Hornby close couplers I was intending to use with Bachmann mk.1s but they are a tad short to work well with the older Bachmann cam arrangement. However they do give even better close coupling on the latest projects as seen:

post-28743-0-97825800-1515849714_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-53947800-1515849745_thumb.jpg

Need to test on Crinan to see how they perform; if succesful I will use them on these particular vehicles if they are used in a "fixed" rake.

Edit to add photo showing degree of curve possible with the homemade NEM pockets, bogie mounted on the BFK and RB, in conjunction with the Bachmann "vac pipes" close coupler seen a couple of posts back:

post-28743-0-72734700-1515940939_thumb.jpg

And also frosted lav/guards windows done, a couple of tables fitted and first class / no smoking window stickers added.

post-28743-0-81244800-1515941170_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-23935000-1515941202_thumb.jpg

Edited by Signaller69
  • Like 1

A start has been made on the Triang cut & shut BSO. First job was to remove the old bogies which on this donor were shot. I have other Spare Hornby BR.1 and now also Mainline Commonwealth bogies to choose from currently. Once the old bogies were safely removed I cut out the mounting bosses so that when turned 180 degrees they would be 2mm further inboard at each end to give more correct bogie centres. A couple of plasticard strips secure the bosses in place.

post-28743-0-16896800-1515956134_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-15868600-1515956164_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-66222800-1515956198_thumb.jpg

The sides have been cut and shut from 1 and a bit BSK's with spare small window sections left from a CK, and Squadron green filler applied where required.

post-28743-0-54792200-1515956248_thumb.jpg

More soon.

• Like 5

Nice work Ian, that looks really good, the glazing looks a better fit than on my Mainline RB to be honest!

Thanks for the message regarding the RCTS cover too!

Martyn.

Martyn

I found the only way to get SEF flushglaze to fit properly on my Lima coaches was to open out the window openings slightly using a dremel (only on the inside face). That and sometimes installing the upper and lower glazing separately. Then once in place i run some deluxe magic plastic cement around the glazing inside the coach. Capillary action takes care of the distribution.

Ian

A start has been made on the Triang cut & shut BSO. First job was to remove the old bogies which on this donor were shot. I have other Spare Hornby BR.1 and now also Mainline Commonwealth bogies to choose from currently. Once the old bogies were safely removed I cut out the mounting bosses so that when turned 180 degrees they would be 2mm further inboard at each end to give more correct bogie centres. A couple of plasticard strips secure the bosses in place.

The sides have been cut and shut from 1 and a bit BSK's with spare small window sections left from a CK, and Squadron green filler applied where required.

More soon.

Martyn

I like the trick for moving the bogie pivot points. Very clever.

Ian

• Like 1

Martyn

I found the only way to get SEF flushglaze to fit properly on my Lima coaches was to open out the window openings slightly using a dremel (only on the inside face). That and sometimes installing the upper and lower glazing separately. Then once in place i run some deluxe magic plastic cement around the glazing inside the coach. Capillary action takes care of the distribution.

Ian

Thanks Ian, I have used various liquid poly types to fix the flush glaze in the past, but found the only one at the time that seemed to work was EMA Plastic Weld. I'm nervous nowadays to do so on a coach that has been repainted in case I overdo the application and it reacts with the paint, or worse, gets onto the visible surface. Using acrylic matt varnish gives a longer working time and has the advantage any excess can be wiped off with a damp cloth. It is also useful to seal the edges of the hand cut pieces. Once set the windows seem pretty resistant to handling too.

Like you I find the various bits of Flush Glaze usually need separating and applying individually; I've not had to resort to a Dremel to fit any yet thankfully but a few file strokes in places has helped the more stubborn bits for the most part.

The BSO is taking shape slowly.

The ends have had superfluous detail removed, dark grey paint sprayed from inside to remove window "thickness", footsteps (Slaters ref 1015 0.020"x 0.079" plastic strip is perfect for this) and spare buffers added and vacuum brake detail enhanced, followed by painting the "Rail Grey" band over the undercoat. The Rail Blue will be added once this has fully dried.

post-28743-0-17922800-1516371640_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-66505300-1516371669_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-82020000-1516371706_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Rail Blue now applied, a few spots to touch up where masking tape seep has occurred around door handles etc but has come out well in the main. As I forgot to mask the underside of the chassis this now needs a coat of black below solebar level. . . . Before moving on to adding white coach lining, numbering etc and then tackling the roof vents etc.

post-28743-0-16400100-1516535882_thumb.jpg

Work is also progressing on the bogies which have had the original couplings and mounts removed; they will receive the home-grown NEM style mounts used on the Bachmann bogies a few post back.

Another view of the Bachmann (left) and modified Triang bogie prior to adding the new coupling mount:

post-28743-0-28866900-1516536353_thumb.jpg

post-28743-0-72929600-1516535926_thumb.jpg

Bogies above are (Front to back) Triang with front cut back to accept the pivoting NEM socket; Original Triang less coupling; Bachmann with NEM mount off the BFK for comparison.

The thought occurs to me that these coach projects take longer than just about any other single model; my Class 29 conversions were quite quick by comparison!

• Like 5

The coupling mounts have been assembled this afternoon; test fitting encountered a snag not found with the BFK (which has the same chassis, coupling mounts and screws, but has Bachmann rather than Triang bogies); the round headed small coupling mount screws just foul the underside of the chassis enough to prevent the bogies sitting flat. After some pressing to mark the problem area, this was overcome by cutting away the offending areas at each end (countersunk self tapping screws could have been used as an alternative for the coupling mounts but I had none to hand).

post-28743-0-70924800-1516562405_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-20604800-1516562430_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-60583200-1516562467_thumb.jpgpost-28743-0-77528100-1516562582_thumb.jpg

Edit to add photos!

Edited by Signaller69
  • Like 4