Realtrack Class 156

charliepetty

New sample looks so much better now it's been painted up properley.

Not sure i'll be able to fund adding factory fit sound in time for the balance payment - what function decoder do we require for this model and what functions do we get to play with?

Lok Pilots will be available 'Pre-Programed' to power and work the various lighting functions,  Charlie

And at York we had:

post-3411-0-59731500-1492462519.jpg

• Like 7

Looks cracking! I hope some Anglia liveries ones in 'One' blue and Greater Anglia white are planned?! Perhaps I can finally model Norwich correctly with my GA Hornby 153, DRS 68/37 and a 156 before the Stadler Flirts enter service in early-mid 2019.

• Like 1

Looks cracking! I hope some Anglia liveries ones in 'One' blue and Greater Anglia white are planned?! Perhaps I can finally model Norwich correctly with my GA Hornby 153, DRS 68/37 and a 156 before the Stadler Flirts enter service in early-mid 2019.

Best DMU in the UK by far!

post-3411-0-09106500-1492532586_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Charlie, if we have ordered a 156, when do we have to order the sound? Does that become due in May with the balance of payment?

Thanks,

Roy

The Website shows all the options currently, so order away!!    Assuming you have paid the deposit, you need to order the balance (£150) then the sound option.

our daft website thinks you are rich so it charges lots of postage!!!   I can assure you the amount stated WILL NOT be charged.   Trying to get the Sagepay Hosting Company to sort it out, but they are slow!!!    Charlie

post-3411-0-93594800-1492533003_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

The Website shows all the options currently, so order away!! Assuming you have paid the deposit, you need to order the balance (£150) then the sound option.

our daft website thinks you are rich so it charges lots of postage!!! I can assure you the amount stated WILL NOT be charged. Trying to get the Sagepay Hosting Company to sort it out, but they are slow!!! Charlie

Maybe I should ask offline, but I assume I'm not the only order from Canada or overseas, does your daft website have any clue on shipping to Canada or vat reductions if it's being shipped overseas?

Depending on options, it may be easier/more effective for me to ship to family in England unless some are finding their way to Rapido around the corner from me for distribution on this side of the pond.

I won't be making my balance payment till may on budget reasons. One question I have, does the non sound dcc version have all the light control functions, or so I need to find the extra ££ for sound I don't really want for that?

Otherwise, the samples look great!

Cheers

Stephen

Charlie,

I've had two (one first saltire, one first barbie) on order... is it possible to change the order to two (one of each) saltire models?

Thanks

Andrew

Send your Order details please to charlie@dckits.co.uk 

Maybe I should ask offline, but I assume I'm not the only order from Canada or overseas, does your daft website have any clue on shipping to Canada or vat reductions if it's being shipped overseas?

Depending on options, it may be easier/more effective for me to ship to family in England unless some are finding their way to Rapido around the corner from me for distribution on this side of the pond.

I won't be making my balance payment till may on budget reasons. One question I have, does the non sound dcc version have all the light control functions, or so I need to find the extra ££ for sound I don't really want for that?

Otherwise, the samples look great!

Cheers

Stephen

Please send your order details / requests to charlie@dckits.co.uk

And now the movie!

Great, as much as I normally don't want sound, listening to that is yet again making me re-consider my choice when i make the final payment in May!  Guess i have a few weeks still to hum and haw about that decision.

Thanks for the quick answer to my email as well Charlie, appreciated.

Cheers,

Stephen

Great, as much as I normally don't want sound, listening to that is yet again making me re-consider my choice when i make the final payment in May! Guess i have a few weeks still to hum and haw about that decision.

Thanks for the quick answer to my email as well Charlie, appreciated.

Cheers,

Stephen

Same here. I decided to buy the DCC fitted version only due the price of the sound version. But the video whets my appetite. Great sound!

• RMweb Gold

Same here. I decided to buy the DCC fitted version only due the price of the sound version. But the video whets my appetite. Great sound!

Made me add sound. Paid it today before I convinced myself not to get it! The second Scotrail class 68 can wait a month for its sound ;-)

Roy

I'll leave this here

Don't give Charlie ideas!!! If he's half as twisted and likes "Secret Sounds" on the decoders like Jason does, that might just make it onto the sound chip!! (then again, that would probably actually push me over the top to get sound knowing that was hidden as a horn option!)

Stephen

hi Charlie must say you've done a fantastic job on this one. Would you ever consider marketing the circuit boards, lights and chip so those of us with the standard Bachmann units could improve them and make them more prototypical.

I made a special journey to the Bristol show to see the 156 in the flesh as I am planning to buy 20 for my layout based upon St Blazey in the 1960's. Blow me down me ansums but Charlie and Bif had forgotten to bring one.

Disgusted from Cornwall!!!

(Tongue firmly in cheek)