Realtrack Class 156

charliepetty

Don't take Paypal, officially, but if you don't trust the wesbsite re the lower postal charge, I could probably arrange a invoice for all the payment now.    Charlie

Charlie

Just paid the balance due via Sage - unlike the site - I'll trust your word to charge the appropriate postage.................! else I'll be looking for a refund of the surplus   :jester:

Regards

Ken

I would recommend that if anyone requires the large saving, using the Lok-Sound 'Select' decoders in the Sound Fitted units, which are due during Late July. That they order them online as soon as possible, the order from us will be placed in Mid June to cover all orders received upto that date

Does this apply to the current ScotRail livery for now or does it also apply to both livery options?

I agree, this has come through from Sagepay this afternoon.  Thanks.

Another photo!!  They are now painting them with Grey Roofs, oh dam!!!   Another version of Saltire to do?

Charlie

PPS Before you ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not had the delivery confirmed yet, which means we officially running late, currently I estimate another 6-7 weeks sadly.

'Cannot trust these pesky Chinese'

post-3411-0-36614600-1495635479_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Another photo!!  They are now painting them with Grey Roofs, oh dam!!!   Another version of Saltire to do?

Charlie

Not had the delivery confirmed yet, which means we officially running late, currently I estimate another 6-7 weeks sadly.

Charlie, when us the deadline for ordering factory fitted sound (or has it passed)? Thanks

• RMweb Gold

Oh well, it will be worth the wait.

Roy

Charlie

As others have said, will certainly be worth the wait.

Just double checking as well, payment/ well pending for it to. All go through fine though? Finial + Sound option. (as did get the email etc)

Chris

As others have said, will certainly be worth the wait.

Just double checking as well, payment/ well pending for it to. All go through fine though? Finial + Sound option. (as did get the email etc)

Chris

Cannot check without a name, PM me @charlie@dckits.co.uk

• RMweb Gold

Cannot check without a name, PM me @charlie@dckits.co.uk

Hi Charlie - can you let me know if you got my payment - I upgraded to sound option as well.

Ben Cambridge

Cheers in advance

Ben

NEW Class 156s for 2018

We have planned the following Class 156's

East Midlands Trains:

156-115 (Unit 156405) Derby-Crewe

156-116 (Unit 156473) Lincoln-Leicester via Nottingham

Provincial Livery:

156-311 (Unit 156438) Cardiff-Portsmouth Harbour

156-312 (Unit 156497) Carlisle-Leeds

156-313 (Unit 156458) Inverness-Glasgow

156-314 (Unit 156418) Liverpool-Norwich

The delivery for these is around March 2018, the Website is live now for Pre-Orders (www.realtrackmodels.co.uk)

See you at Burton On Trent (DEMU) this weekend, OR Great Central Model event in two weeks time, OR the week after in Perth (Scotland).     Arran & Charlie

Thanks for the heads up, pre-order duly made.  Just out of curiosity are the "order numbers" on the e-mail receipt indicative of the level of interest per model or just a random number?

The new website started on Monday, the order number is the number of orders for 156s (New & payments) this week.   Charlie