Realtrack Class 156

charliepetty

Firefox is reporting the new Realtrack site as potentially insecure when logging in/checking out and looking more closely it doesn't appear to have an https url (no padlock).

Any plans to secure this please Charlie?

Firefox is reporting the new Realtrack site as potentially insecure when logging in/checking out and looking more closely it doesn't appear to have an https url (no padlock).

Any plans to secure this please Charlie?

All Payments are secure via PayPal & Sagepay.  The site was SSL Secured & Checked on Tuesday. This seems to be working.   Charlie

Thanks Charlie. Agreed. Looks to be secured now.

While wondering about EMT Land to do the photographic survey of Class 156's, we were looking for differences!!  We struggled with this as EMT seem to know what they are doing, the unit we spotted that IS different was:

post-3411-0-93605400-1496941811_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

While wondering about EMT Land to do the photographic survey of Class 156's, we were looking for differences!!  We struggled with this as EMT seem to know what they are doing, the unit we spotted that IS different was:

On yer bike?

I notice you have 156-115, 156-116 and 156-118 listed as EMT, but only 115/116 for pre-order.

What's 156-118?

Cheers,

Mick

Hi Charlie,

I've had an email from yourself asking for a payment of £150 for the upcoming 156. Is this email spam? As I have paid in full for the model and have a receipt. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks Simon

Hi Charlie,

I've had an email from yourself asking for a payment of £150 for the upcoming 156. Is this email spam? As I have paid in full for the model and have a receipt. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks Simon

Does it not suggest you go onto the Website to pay the balance!   www.realtrackmodel.co.uk     If you PM me on Charlie@dckits.co.uk OR reply to the E.Mail with your name and details I can check this out.  Charlie

It does which is my problem when I have a receipt the full amount. I have emails you. Simon.

Looks like I made an error!  210 E.Mails sent out over 3 hours last night, and two cock-ups.  Two people chased who have paid.  I have put myself into a disciplinary meeting with the boss in the morning.  Hope I don't sack myself.

Joking aside, a big sorry.   Charlie (Under Pressure) 

post-3411-0-27862700-1497181154.jpg

Don't say I did not warn you!!!!!

As of tonight, the 300 Sound fitted Class 156's expected here in September have nearly sold out, there are approx 40 left, these are Twin Decoder & speaker fitted with two ESU Sound Decoders, and have the Legomanbiffo 'Select' sound files loaded @ £120.00.  When gone all we can offer is the Standard 21Pin V4 Decoders @ £110.00 Each. 

Charlie

post-3411-0-84344500-1497391961_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like I made an error!  210 E.Mails sent out over 3 hours last night, and two cock-ups.  Two people chased who have paid.  I have put myself into a disciplinary meeting with the boss in the morning.  Hope I don't sack myself.

Joking aside, a big sorry.   Charlie (Under Pressure)

208 out of 210... my maths teacher would have been happy if I got that

Another photo!!  They are now painting them with Grey Roofs, oh dam!!!   Another version of Saltire to do?

Charlie

PPS Before you ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not had the delivery confirmed yet, which means we officially running late, currently I estimate another 6-7 weeks sadly.

'Cannot trust these pesky Chinese'

These look worth the wait!

Don't say I did not warn you!!!!!

As of tonight, the 300 Sound fitted Class 156's expected here in September have nearly sold out, there are approx 40 left, these are Twin Decoder & speaker fitted with two ESU Sound Decoders, and have the Legomanbiffo 'Select' sound files loaded @ £120.00.  When gone all we can offer is the Standard 21Pin V4 Decoders @ £110.00 Each. 

Charlie

Of course ashame for being delayed, but it will be worth it as well though :D Great to see how many are sound models as well though.

Still have to say, bit of a blessing in disguise for me, as means can most likely do Desktop system upgrade sooner.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Of course ashame for being delayed, but it will be worth it as well though :D Great to see how many are sound models as well though.

Still have to say, bit of a blessing in disguise for me, as means can most likely do Desktop system upgrade sooner.

Chris

UPDATE:

Saltire are ready in 3 weeks for shipping, followed shortly behind by the First Barbie Livery.  Sound options following end of August.

SORRY for any delays.    Charlie

post-3411-0-26225500-1499184892.jpg

UPDATE:

Saltire are ready in 3 weeks for shipping, followed shortly behind by the First Barbie Livery.  Sound options following end of August.

SORRY for any delays.    Charlie

Thanks for keeping us posted.  If i read that right, the shipping order is Saltire no Sound, then Barbie no Sound, then both with sound?

I saw the factory sample thats in the picture above in Post #357 at the Rapido Dealers BBQ last week here in Toronto, it looks fantastic in person, I can't wait for them to eventually get here and have mine to run!!

Stephen

Thanks for keeping us posted.  If i read that right, the shipping order is Saltire no Sound, then Barbie no Sound, then both with sound?

I saw the factory sample thats in the picture above in Post #357 at the Rapido Dealers BBQ last week here in Toronto, it looks fantastic in person, I can't wait for them to eventually get here and have mine to run!!

Stephen

WE never got an invite to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Charlie

WE never got an invite to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Charlie

Fringe benefits of being involved in the Toronto Railway Museum (a Rapido Dealer) and being in Toronto not Yorkshire?

Maybe if you offer him some scotch he'll bring it over to you when the bus scanning party happens!!

Stephen

Fringe benefits of being involved in the Toronto Railway Museum (a Rapido Dealer) and being in Toronto not Yorkshire?

Maybe if you offer him some scotch he'll bring it over to you when the bus scanning party happens!!

Stephen

Toronto is also in County Durham. Just outside my town of Bishop Auckland... so whens the BBQ?

• 2 weeks later...

We have been sending out this week 156-112 Saltire Liveried (Glasgow-Newcastle) Analogue Only, these were a batch of samples of the production line we had to test. We will have a very limited number at Newcastle (RailEx North East) & St Andrews Model Rail shows in August.  Be quick if ordering online!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie  ( www.realtrackmodels.co.uk )  

• Like 1

Charlie. Just a thought ???

What are the chances of 156 "Dummy sets" appearing at a later date.

More Cash in your Till (Arkwright) to offset against overall production costs, and we modellers could then be able to run 4 car sets or could afford to have spare sets sat around in platforms, sidings or on shed.

Charlie. Just a thought ???

What are the chances of 156 "Dummy sets" appearing at a later date.

More Cash in your Till (Arkwright) to offset against overall production costs, and we modellers could then be able to run 4 car sets or could afford to have spare sets sat around in platforms, sidings or on shed.

This is certainly something other manufacturers have failed to capitalise on