Falcon Brassworks

cctransuk

Well done - satisfied now?

We went through all this very recently - it's all there to read for those who can be bothered. Thanks to you, anyone wanting some of the more esoteric loco etches (formerly) on the market will have to do without.

Is there really so little going on in your life that the non-arrival of the bits to build a new plaything assumes the proportions of a full-blown world crisis?

Had you bothered to read a few back posts you would have been aware of what to expect when you placed your order. Falcon Brassworks has never pretended that it offers Amazon service, and most of us have sufficient patience to accept that proviso.

But - as is so often the case in the current I-Want-It-Now !! world, it only takes one insensitive person to spoil things for those with more consideration.

Thanks a lot !!

John Isherwood.

Absolutely agree with you John, Falcon were the only ones to do the Fowler/Stanier hybrid tender and now I won't be able to get one, the actions of one or two spoil it for the others.

ian

Well done folks... Sam had already described the situation, if only people would read & understand. With a bit of patience people who have been able to source kits, & now nobody can.

Sorry 'we' have forced you into this decision Sam. All the best.

II would question why someone with a family life that has such pressure is put forward as the owner, unless to illicit sympathy (which it has) 

I would question why someone with your discriminatory views should even be allowed on this website.

I'd already read this some time ago but it reveals that there are 2 directors with the same surname, one of which was born in 52 and the other in 83 possibly being Mother and Son (or some other family relationship). The company address is the same as Dart ( although that could be an accommodation address) and it is the same unusual surname owning both companies.

No where is there a mention of 'Samantha' owning the business, and I would question why someone with a family life that has such pressure is put forward as the owner, unless to illicit sympathy (which it has) 

I usually keep my council on most things I encounter (including some of more selfish and intolerant contributions that occasionally crop up on this site), but I do feel the need to express my disgust with this comment. Its sad that the worst side of internet chat can filter into a website that is supposed to be dedicated a fun and relaxing hobby. I mean really? Several posters on this and the previous thread need to take a long hard look at themselves and their priorities in life. How sad.

I would question why someone with your e discriminatory views should even be allowed on this website.

For goodness sake stop this!

Lock the thread and ban all mention of Jidenco/Falcon Brass. The brand has always had a poor reputation and now it’s becoming toxic

Lock the thread and ban all mention of Jidenco/Falcon Brass. The brand has always had a poor reputation and now it’s becoming toxic

Heresay!  Those of us with proper modelling skills, and actual experience of building these kits, know that excellent models can (sorry could) be produced from them.

No longer, sadly.

John Isherwood.

Absolutely agree with you John, Falcon were the only ones to do the Fowler/Stanier hybrid tender and now I won't be able to get one, the actions of one or two spoil it for the others.

ian

Yes. I had one of those and the GWR eight wheel tender on the agenda. As well as quite a few other etches such as the LSWR Bug. :(

Jason