OO gauge Crowdfunded APT-P (Warley announcement)

DJM Dave

Hi Dave,

I placed my order for a 14 car set a couple of weeks ago. I still haven't received any demands for the deposit yet, but I really would like to go to the scanning. Have I missed the boat (no transport pun intended)?

Gutted Peter Purves isn’t going I always wanted a blue peter badge but was never good enough at anything to deserve one....lol. I bet he still has a few in his pocket for little gits like I was turned good. Spent my schooldays chasing Deltics and look where it got me!! 50 years of age and some fanatastic memories and still playing with trains...

It seems people think i've disappeared i am still involved with this even tho folk are saying its just Dave Jones.I don't get involved with the arguments regarding anything on here but doing the promotion for this model.Dave Jones is doing all the design work but if it's not right i will still have a say.Ive spoke to loads of apt customers who are happy with the way myself and Dave have gone about this project. I will be attending the scanning party even tho some folk have said i won't be and look forward to it.    

• Like 8

Instructions have arrived, have booked Mrs Lime into a hotel in Chester for some shopping  :angel:  - very much looking forward to a really enjoyable day out! Even the weather looks mildly promising...

Think I've missed Something but what is the deposit amount for a 7 coach set? If I go online it says no deposit needed at this time. Thanks

I think Dave gets the orders forwarded on to him from the DtoS website and raises invoices for the payments

Think I've missed Something but what is the deposit amount for a 7 coach set? If I go online it says no deposit needed at this time. Thanks

It’s divided into 4 equal payments (certainly for me) and first payment of a quarter of the totals already taken....

Hi All

Looking forward to meeting all those that will be attending, and putting a face to your name!

It will be a great day out for all attending. For those that can't make it, then perhaps one day we will cross each others paths in the future.

I'm interested to see who on the RMWeb will be attending...!

If you are attending Press the 'i' Informative / Useful (so we all know who will be attending) in advance, only if you want to take part in this! :nono:

it may be easier to remember your RMWeb User ID when we meet up together and put a face behind the User ID...!?!

If you choose not to be known then no worries hey, but still be great to meet you all.

Regards

Jamie

• RMweb Premium

APT Press release

Dear Modeller,

As we get closer to the APT scanning party on the 2nd June at Crewe Heritage Centre, we can now tie down the 'shut down' date of Crowdfunding orders.

This will be May 30th at 11.59pm

After this date and time it will still be possible to order all APT versions but each set will then cost a higher RRP.

The prices listed below only affect new non existing crowdfunded orders from the 31st May onwards. Existing crowdfunders will still be able to top up their order with new orders at the original Crowdfunders price until tooling starts, and this date will be advised at a later date.

Set 001 will rise from £699.95 to £   933.27

Set 002 will rise from £649.95 to £   866.60

Set 003 will rise from £749.95 to £   999.93

Set 004 will rise from £749.95 to £   999.93

Set 006 will rise from £895.95 to £1,194.60

Set 007 will rise from £995.95 to £1,327.94

The raised price will be in effect until tooling is started. Once tooling has started the order book will close permanently.

Please note this is a DJM crowdfunding project and DJM will be invoicing, designing, and finally supplying the finished model and is therefore totally responsible for your investment.

Also: Please Note: Any 'pure' crowdfunding venture is an investment with no guarantee of return, and your invested capital (deposit payments) are at risk. Please consider carefully whether you wish to partake in this venture before ordering.

I've put an order in and I'm sitting on the first instalment - whats the cut off to get this paid and still get the existing pricing?

As per Daves post, you have until 23.59pm tonight ;)

After that, price goes up 33.33%

Thanks for the info, on the occasion I'll have to give this one a miss as I won't be able to get the 25% in time for the deadline. Here's hoping a few will be made for general sale... or do I raid my Swiss bank account for eBay prices haha

Hi Everyone,

Due to the change from paypal to Lloyds bank click safe online banking for all orders and payments, although orders for new NEW crowdfunding customers finishes tonight, payments wont be asked for until the Lloyds Click safe system is up and running. So far it's taken 2 weeks and could, in all honesty, take more.

so as long as you order by tonight, your APT is safe at that price, and you are, like existing crowdfunders entitled to buy and further sets they may want to, before i announce a tooling date, at that same original crowdfunded price.

Any orders after tonight go up to the previously announced amount.

However, once i announce the click safe system is up and running, you wil only have 2 weeks to pay the first installment for the APT's you may have ordered. Reminders will be sent out though, so please dont worry, and i'll also be posting here and on my web site.

Hope this helps?

10% chance of rain on saturday chaps, so it could be quite a fair day in store.

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, on the occasion I'll have to give this one a miss as I won't be able to get the 25% in time for the deadline. Here's hoping a few will be made for general sale... or do I raid my Swiss bank account for eBay prices haha

hi mate,

order before the deadline, and basically you'll have at least a couple fo weeks to get the deposit together, as i'm changing banking payment companies and this is dragging on.

cheers

Dave

• Like 1

Shame I can't make the scanning party due to other commitments. Have a great day folks!

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave

in the words of Judith Chalmers'... Wish you here... (Same goes to anyone else that would have like to have come to the crowd funning)

or was it Gloria Hunniford, they both look the same in memory and yet when I see them in picture, they look nothing alike... lol

Thanks for the list of those attending... See Post #729, I just hope I get to see you all in the allotted time...!

Regards

Jamie

Hi Dave

in the words of Judith Chalmers'... Wish you here... (Same goes to anyone else that would have like to have come to the crowd funning)

or was it Gloria Hunniford, they both look the same in memory and yet when I see them in picture, they look nothing alike... lol

Thanks for the list of those attending... See Post #729, I just hope I get to see you all in the allotted time...!

Regards

Jamie

i think it will be quite a leisurely day out to be honest.

i can see some of you sitting on the balcony watching trains.

dont forget the steam special through crewe at 10.00am though.

i have a feeling because of numbers, there will be multiple presentations over the day, and there is no rush to leave guys, you can go when you want or when your bored. lol, the heritage centre is ours for the day.

cheers

Dave

• Like 1

i think it will be quite a leisurely day out to be honest.

i can see some of you sitting on the balcony watching trains.

dont forget the steam special through crewe at 10.00am though.

i have a feeling because of numbers, there will be multiple presentations over the day, and there is no rush to leave guys, you can go when you want or when your bored. lol, the heritage centre is ours for the day.

cheers

Dave

Hi DJM Dave

I better bring my camera for the Steam Train then, and on that note, are we also free to record in part or in full or take photo's of any part of the demo's of things like 3D Printing etc... and would we be OK to upload any photos of the crowd funding day, so other's who could not attend this event can at least have a glimpse of what we saw and got up to etc...?

Regards

Jamie

• Like 1

Hi DJM Dave

I better bring my camera for the Steam Train then, and on that note, are we also free to record in part or in full or take photo's of any part of the demo's of things like 3D Printing etc... and would we be OK to upload any photos of the crowd funding day, so other's who could not attend this event can at least have a glimpse of what we saw and got up to etc...?

Regards

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

feel free to take pics of the event, but would add that it might be 'good form', if your getting anyone but my ugly mug in a photo as a relatively close up pic, to just ask if they mind. and 3d printing? not sure weve promised that to be fair.

as an aside, Kit (Mr APT) sends his apologies as he wont ge able to make tomorrow after suffering a hear attack early this week, and is in hospital recovering. I've sent him my best wishes, and he's upset he wont be there tomorrow.

cheers

Dave

• Like 1

Hi all.

Looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow putting names to faces and those who follow the APT facebook page. It's Brian Porter by the way, if any off you were wondering "Who the faff is it ? " lol

Brian.

• Like 1