Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Gold
19 hours ago, nightstar.train said:

Suggestion for your next show (and for any other manufacturers) . Could you print the line drawings from the front of your boxes on plain paper? Would make great colouring in sheets for kids. Maybe even make them downloadable on your website. 

yes……for the ‘kids’

how many adults would turn up at shows with freshly coloured in designs 

0B70ED4E-147E-4B00-8D91-9B1CC7869C28.gif.ebd5479835f13eed2cecef3290cd15e5.gif

• Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, big jim said:

yes……for the ‘kids’

how many adults would turn up at shows with freshly coloured in designs 

0B70ED4E-147E-4B00-8D91-9B1CC7869C28.gif.ebd5479835f13eed2cecef3290cd15e5.gif

“Wow, what a lovely drawing Jim. You know, it’s so good I’m going to stick it up here on the stand where everyone can see it.”

• RMweb Gold
34 minutes ago, Csalem said:

The number of colouring-in submissions could be one way for Accurscale to judge the next set of liveries to do.

Nah, ‘cos I will steal all the crayons that aren’t Rail Blue 😉

If I am feeling generous, I will also leave the warning panel yellow ones as well. 

Roy

Edited by Roy Langridge
  • Like 1
  • Funny 3

Maybe not the correct place to post this but:- Wow, from recent beginnings to the best, most accurate and sensibly priced manufacturer in such a short time! To reach out and overtake all the others is a staggering achievement by Accurascale. I am primarily a locomotive model collector and the quality of those models I have purchased already, 2x Deltics and 92010, is a statement of intent which at present no-one seems to be able to compete with. Roll on 89001, 50017 & an as yet unspecified 66 or two! Thanks to everyone at Accurascale and here's to a teriffic future. SWFRS

• Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Roy Langridge said:

Nah, ‘cos I will steal all the crayons that aren’t Rail Blue 😉

If I am feeling generous, I will also leave the warning panel yellow ones as well. 

Roy

If you have spare or unstolen Rail blue pencils send them my way please. I have need for many.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
53 minutes ago, reddragon said:

So what will the new product announcement be at Ally Pally then?

AS confirmed a "there certainly be an all new announcement!" on Twitter, so let the guesses begin!

Got to be a 58 😁

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
On 27/02/2023 at 16:37, nightstar.train said:

Suggestion for your next show (and for any other manufacturers) . Could you print the line drawings from the front of your boxes on plain paper? Would make great colouring in sheets for kids. Maybe even make them downloadable on your website. 

Hi Tom,

Top idea that, and many thanks for the suggestion! Ally Pally will likely come too early but something for later this year. 

Thank you to everyone one who stopped by. We love Model Rail Scotland and to be sponsors this year really made us proud. It was great to see so many familiar faces and make new friends too.

Sadly I’ve gone down with vicious man flu which started to kick in on Sunday so I’ve been a bit slower to thank you all, so apologies for that. Hopefully I’ll be back fighting fit in the coming days.

Now, onto Ally Pally for our next locomotive announcement…..

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium
23 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Tom,

………Now, onto Ally Pally for our next locomotive announcement…..

Cheers!

Fran

I may have spotted your very subtle clue…………it must be a sign! 😉

779EF584-F547-4F45-B98A-12C8E9192E35.jpeg.a324187393b79b90891920040c39e8c2.jpeg

• Funny 10

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Tom,

Top idea that, and many thanks for the suggestion! Ally Pally will likely come too early but something for later this year. 

Thank you to everyone one who stopped by. We love Model Rail Scotland and to be sponsors this year really made us proud. It was great to see so many familiar faces and make new friends too.

Sadly I’ve gone down with vicious man flu which started to kick in on Sunday so I’ve been a bit slower to thank you all, so apologies for that. Hopefully I’ll be back fighting fit in the coming days.

Now, onto Ally Pally for our next locomotive announcement…..

Cheers!

Fran

They might explain why I haven’t had a reply to my email, or I sent it to the wrong one, always the trouble with a show though, don’t know what you’ll catch. Can’t wait to see what’s next. 

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, Shaun66 said:

They might explain why I haven’t had a reply to my email, or I sent it to the wrong one, always the trouble with a show though, don’t know what you’ll catch. Can’t wait to see what’s next. 

Hi @Shaun66,

It's on my list. I did indeed receive it.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, donny rovers said:

‘Let hope it not leaked like the class 66 was 

Hi Kev,

Indeed that would be unfortunate as the last leak could well cost a retailer their trade account due to a breached NDA. Sometimes people don’t realise what their actions can do to cause hardship for small businesses like a model railway retailer.

But you got your giggle, so once you thought it was worth it I guess.

Cheers!

Fran

Edited by Accurascale Fran
  • Like 3
  • Agree 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

2 hours ago, Craig1989 said:

Hoping for a class 88 to go with your lovely nuclear wagons. Not associated with accurascale in any way just a happy customer 

cheers Craig 

So far, only Bachmann and Accurascale have produced models with motored pantographs. I’m moving away from the view that Dapol is the company to produce the 88s. Guess what? Nobody has produced or announced an 88 before. 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 (sort of), 92, 93.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, No Decorum said:

So far, only Bachmann and Accurascale have produced models with motored pantographs. I’m moving away from the view that Dapol is the company to produce the 88s.

Yes I think exactly the same. Dapol did an excellent job on the 68, but powered pantograph on an 88 is far more essential IMO than a 90 or 92. Revolution are doing one on the 93, food for thought...

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Well, it's less than a week away, with Ally Pally approaching us this weekend! We will be there and as part of it announce an all new locomotive in OO/4mm which will be revealed by BRM on Friday at midday.

What could it be? 

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 5
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1