Accurascale on tour

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

It’s that time of year again as the modelling season gets underway with the big shows coming thick and fast. As usual we kick off with the Great Electric Train Show at the Marshall Centre, Milton Keynes on October 14th and 15th where we will announce our first O gauge locomotive with a full tooling sample on display.

We’re gonna need a bigger box!! 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Bucoops said:

From GETS to GEMS - I see you will be at Great Eastern Models at the weekend.

Yep, a couple of us will be dropping in to the shop to show off some goodies.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
16 hours ago, Islesy said:

Yep, a couple of us will be dropping in to the shop to show off some goodies.

15 hours ago, TomScrut said:

Sorry that's just made me think of Tropic Thunder

9940a7a3-2374-449d-a3ca-7a5f0dfbd4ad_text.gif.638b2473b438cf07c9854910878fd9a5.gif

I was thinking more this...

tumblr_bfffbcf6941617c7c77d2ab7444fdb6a_df6e2e1e_500.gif.95137421f4d8c4fffe6527663b33a31c.gif

• Funny 7

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, Phil Bullock said:

Me too! Must be our age…. 

It's one of the reason why I decided to put removable perspex covers over the layout! A cat belly flop into the OHLE was the other! 🙃

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who came to visit us at GETS and of course Great Eastern Models, and a big thank you to Anne and Helen for facilitating our visit there last Saturday!

Our next outing is this weekend in Dublin for the annual three day show this Saturday, Sunday and Monday at Blackrock College. @Islesy, @Patrick and I will be there spreading the IRM and Accurascale gospel with an all new model announcement for IRM as well as revealing samples of our IRM 22000 Class Intercity Railcars and Park Royal CIE coaches.

So, if you are in Dublin this weekend, drop by and say hi. We will also have models for sale too!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

See you there! Travelling up by train from with @Downendian @Pierre Le Brun and Digby. Can’t wait to hear and see the new Accurascale announcement.

Ha ha the filter keeps deleting the code for our boarding station! Worcestershire Parkway …. W O P

Edited by Phil Bullock
  • Funny 1

38 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

I shall be claiming the ones I've missed so many will be required

Free liquorice toffees will  available to the operators of one layout.  Should you stand in front of it for more than eight minutes I may throw one your way in feeding the sea lions at sea world fashion. 

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
12 minutes ago, Porcy Mane said:

Free liquorice toffees will  available to the operators of one layout.  Should you stand in front of it for more than eight minutes I may throw one your way in feeding the sea lions at sea world fashion. 

Lucky I have a dentist appointment on 29th… 😀

• Informative/Useful 1