British outline lococmotive

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Just a bit more information ahead of Saturday! 

We will be offering it for pre-order on Saturday, both online and on our stand. You can choose to pay in full, or a deposit of £30 per locomotive should you wish to pay in more manageable chunks between now and delivery which will be Q4 2019. Both DCC ready and DCC sound variants will be offered on all running numbers and liveries we are doing. Price for DCC ready is £160, and DCC sound is £250. 

Cheers!

Fran

• RMweb Gold

You've come up with another first; announce the price but not the product. :D

We always said we do things differently. No nasty surprises now :)

It’s the ultimate wish list...

Person who orders the most before Warley, gets to chose what is being made ?

Now there's an idea. First person to name a model and give us 1,000 orders up front can have anything they like. Cant say fairer than that? :)

Cheers,

Fran

• RMweb Gold

I have 3 Hornby 5 car sets here I plan to modify, will they do instead? :)

I’ll settle for one of whatever it is you’ve got planned instead... can I be order 001 ?

Indeed i’ll even show a little blind faith.. to be order 001... and order it without knowing what it is.

That can be another 1st... you’ve sold something without saying what.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Looks like a scale cased pipe in a smokebox to me, maybe to a steamlance. There seems to be signes of the curvigeture in the dark area.

I’ve never seen anything white inside a smokebox, at least not of something that still worked.

Though the shade of magnolia used in 2516’s firebox I’ve always though would be better in Off-white Matt myself.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Mick

Didn't have two versions of Inter-city livery and then GNER livery?

It’s original intercity was tweaked as well, before it got swallow livery... easiest spot is without the numbers on the cab front, and was also for a while without the BR logo, until BR bought it. Edited by adb968008

Hi everyone,

We will be offering it for pre-order on Saturday, both online and on our stand. You can choose to pay in full, or a deposit of £30 per locomotive should you wish to pay in more manageable chunks between now and delivery which will be Q4 2019. Both DCC ready and DCC sound variants will be offered on all running numbers and liveries we are doing. Price for DCC ready is £160, and DCC sound is £250. 

Cheers!

Fran

£90 difference between DC and DCC sound fitted. Very good. Do we know what chip will be used for sound please? (loksound or zimo. Re-blowable or not - you can hide the number of pins as we understand that might indicate the size of the model).

Edited by JSpencer

Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Fran

Fran, just to confirm the announcement has been moved up to 1030 now instead of the previously stated 1100?

• RMweb Gold

£90 difference between DC and DCC sound fitted. Very good. Do we know what chip will be used for sound please? (loksound or zimo. Re-blowable or not - you can hide the number of pins as we understand that might indicate the size of the model).

All will be revealed on Saturday but we will say we have worked very close with the provider. It will be a first rate system too and the reasonable price will not be reflective of a cheap, poorly designed system. It’s going to be top quality as you will find out as the project progresses.

Fran, just to confirm the announcement has been moved up to 1030 now instead of the previously stated 1100?

Correct, it’s at 10:30.

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1