DELTIC MODELS TO BE PRODUCED FOR LOCOMOTIONMODELS, RAILS LIMITED AND DELTIC PRESERVATION SOCIETY

• RMweb Gold

I am currently attempting to contact the DPS to arrange payment of the balance of my order for 55015. Unfortunately I have had both sent emails returned as undeliverable.There is no contact telephone number. Can any member help me on this one ? Thanks.

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Ian Hargrave said:

I am currently attempting to contact the DPS to arrange payment of the balance of my order for 55015. Unfortunately I have had both sent emails returned as undeliverable.There is no contact telephone number. Can any member help me on this one ? Thanks.

Info kindly supplied by Tom when I asked the same in the 55 Topic

Go the the shop page and scroll till you see either Dcc ready balance or Sound balance, pay the balance and include your original deposit order number and any other info you wish, in the 'Add note' BEFORE you hit the final pay 

( Thanks again Tom)

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Matt C said:

Info kindly supplied by Tom when I asked the same in the 55 Topic

Go the the shop page and scroll till you see either Dcc ready balance or Sound balance, pay the balance and include your original deposit order number and any other info you wish, in the 'Add note' BEFORE you hit the final pay 

( Thanks again Tom)

Thank you for responding to my post. Tom has in fact already been in touch. It’s an idea of course but my order is for 55015 which is no longer on the website.However,I’ll give it a go ….under ‘Add Note’ and see what happens.

Cheers…Ian.

On 28/06/2022 at 14:14, Godfrey Glyn said:

Mine arrived safely this morning and was placed in the ‘Post/Papers/Parcels’ box outside the front door, all well within the four hour delivery window. Surprised that he didn’t ring the bell but otherwise all fine. The model is absolutely stunning and all four chains fully attached. A truly great model and hopefully a small contribution to the NRM as well. Many thanks Accurascale, looking forward to the 37, 92, Manor et al!!

All the best

Godfrey

I was a tad concerned when I saw the damage to the outer packaging. Whilst the main box is crumpled I can live with that. More importantly Koyli emerged from its rough ride unscathed ! Bar a tiny loose detail from between the fuel tanks ….

7386DBC3-5319-410B-8D8B-6A501D129E16.jpeg

5A674018-95D0-40DC-AE38-532359C84213.jpeg

B9D683C4-9203-4144-A2A0-1A71BB73CDDE.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, Ian Hargrave said:

Thank you for responding to my post. Tom has in fact already been in touch. It’s an idea of course but my order is for 55015 which is no longer on the website.However,I’ll give it a go ….under ‘Add Note’ and see what happens.

Cheers…Ian.

Mine was for the same 55015 but I THINK the pay balance is generic and by adding your original order number in the notes, it allows DPS to tie your balance payment to your SPECIFIC original deposit.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, Matt C said:

Mine was for the same 55015 but I THINK the pay balance is generic and by adding your original order number in the notes, it allows DPS to tie your balance payment to your SPECIFIC original deposit.

Well I finally worked that out and duly completed as you say. At least I received email responses from both PayPal and DPS to that effect,which is reassuring after my email attempt earlier failed. Thanks to both you &Tom once more.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Ian Hargrave said:

Well I finally worked that out and duly completed as you say. At least I received email responses from both PayPal and DPS to that effect,which is reassuring after my email attempt earlier failed. Thanks to both you &Tom once more.

Fingers crossed Ian, ill let you know if I actually get a despatched email ! 🤪

Tom's instructions were direct from DPS via email so HOPEFULLY all will be well

• Friendly/supportive 1

21 minutes ago, Matt C said:

Tom's instructions were direct from DPS via email so HOPEFULLY all will be well

They weren't, I was in contact with them after doing the balance just to see what was happening, but they had processed it that day already so it did work regardless of my email.

It turned up today too which is good!

Edited by TomScrut
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, TomScrut said:

They weren't, I was in contact with them after doing the balance just to see what was happening, but they had processed it that day already so it did work regardless of my email.

It turned up today too which is good!

Note to self. .. go back and read what someone ACTUALLY said, not what you THINK they said, before posting. . . At least the Link to your post was right 🤪

• Like 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Can someone please help? (Forgive me if i seem a bit dense here). According to the DPS website D9009 is still available for deposit only but for full payment it says “pre-order”. Is that coz its sold out ?  The “deposit” bit for hose all ready pre-ordered?  Thanks. :) 

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, DLIBOD17 said:

I was a tad concerned when I saw the damage to the outer packaging. Whilst the main box is crumpled I can live with that. More importantly Koyli emerged from its rough ride unscathed ! Bar a tiny loose detail from between the fuel tanks ….

7386DBC3-5319-410B-8D8B-6A501D129E16.jpeg

5A674018-95D0-40DC-AE38-532359C84213.jpeg

B9D683C4-9203-4144-A2A0-1A71BB73CDDE.jpeg

You would struggle selling it to Hattons as thats not a good box now.......

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Tiddles47 said:

Can someone please help? (Forgive me if i seem a bit dense here). According to the DPS website D9009 is still available for deposit only but for full payment it says “pre-order”. Is that coz its sold out ?  The “deposit” bit for hose all ready pre-ordered?  Thanks. :) 

Obviously I didn't buy it but it let me add one into the basket as a test and get as far as check out (I cancelled at that point) - that suggests that perhaps DPS still have some unsold in stock from their allocated batch. I suggest you try ordering and see what happens when you try to actually go to pay for however many you have put into the basket.

Edited by john new
Punctuation corrected
  • Informative/Useful 1

2 minutes ago, Craig1989 said:

I’ve got d9009 alycidon on it’s way as analogue. I was wondering does it come with the 2 speakers fitted so you can just plug and play or do you have to fit the speakers yourself? 

cheers Craig 

Small one fitted, big one available as a spare.

• RMweb Gold
30 minutes ago, The Ghost of IKB said:

Small one fitted, big one available as a spare.

Which you can just plug into the PCB (no soldering necessary)

Will be in stock in 4 weeks' time but you can pre-order: https://www.accurascale.com/collections/dcc-decoders-and-accessories

Cheers!

Fran 

• Informative/Useful 1

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of IKB said:

Don't fancy replacing those brake chains again !

I concur, I replaced one and it was a pain. I have the vibration issue but I am happy enough having turned the volume down, default was too loud for me anyway and I really didn't want the bother of taking them chains off!

Still waiting for my Koyli from Locomotion looks really nice model.

Bit worried now as had no email or dispatch confirmation but they are probably very busy dispatching locos and I have ordered late so will probably  be well down the list.

I saw  them at the Bristol show back in April and paid for it then and there had to write my details down just hope they have not gone astray.

Rang Locomotion yesterday and was told that someone would ring me back but no one did.

Not worried when it gets here just don't want to miss out.

Sent an email  off this morning so hopefully fingers crossed it will end up being sent to me.

1 hour ago, bazil31 said:

Still waiting for my Koyli from Locomotion looks really nice model.

Bit worried now as had no email or dispatch confirmation but they are probably very busy dispatching locos and I have ordered late so will probably  be well down the list.

I saw  them at the Bristol show back in April and paid for it then and there had to write my details down just hope they have not gone astray.

Rang Locomotion yesterday and was told that someone would ring me back but no one did.

Not worried when it gets here just don't want to miss out.

Sent an email  off this morning so hopefully fingers crossed it will end up being sent to me.

Hey,

Pop me an email over to thomas.mackie@sciencemuseum.ac.uk and I get this looked into early next week. 

Thanks 

Tom

• Informative/Useful 1

51 minutes ago, Northmoor MPD said:

Looks like DPS have some D9009s available to order, I ordered a second one from them last night as backup incase my damaged one from locomotion doesn’t get replaced / fixed, at least I should then have a good one! 

I ordered D9009 on Thursday from the DPS. They taken payment so just waiting now. 

• Like 1

Has anyone actually heard or received anything from DPS . I ordered and paid in full for 55015 Tulyar in February this year , apart from the order confirmation I had heard nothing. I sent three emails this week one to the link on the confirmation order , another to DPS sales and another to sales link on the contact us on the DPS website . I have heard nothing from any of the emails and I now getting a little concerned. Even an out of office reply would have been nice .