The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Recently/currently listening to...

Tim H

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

my eldest lad dominic at 14 is a huge johnny cash fan, read his autobiography, studying  his music in GCSE music clas, anyway he got up on the karaoke on holiday last week and performed "ive been everywhere" which he has been learning for a few weeks, hopefully if your not on twitter you can still see the video

he also signs things like "convoy" by C W Mcall, "the devil went down to georgia" by the charlie daniels band

not to be outdone his little brother who is only 9 got up and sang "mr blue sky" by ELO, "rubberband man" by the detroit spinners and best of all "immigrant song" by led zepplin!!

then they got up and did a duet from the greatest showman, complete with acting and dancing!

certainly have a wide range of music tastes between them!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, big jim said:

my eldest lad dominic at 14 is a huge johnny cash fan, read his autobiography, studying  his music in GCSE music clas, anyway he got up on the karaoke on holiday last week and performed "ive been everywhere" which he has been learning for a few weeks, hopefully if your not on twitter you can still see the video

Please don't show this to your son, but I read your post and immediately thought of Jim Jefferies take on Johhny Cash.  Hopefully you can have a laugh at it :drink_mini:

Edited by 55020
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...