The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Recently/currently listening to...

Tim H

• RMweb Premium

OMS today (in car) - one of my Mostly Autumn compilations.

Still miffed I'll never see Heather with them now!

(Just as I never saw the wonderful Sandy Denny with Fairport Convention).

OMS today (in car) - one of my Mostly Autumn compilations.

Still miffed I'll never see Heather with them now!

(Just as I never saw the wonderful Sandy Denny with Fairport Convention).

Colin - just go to her farewell gig at Leamington Spa! It's one last chance to see her with the band.

I'm sure she'll be back on the road with her own band, hopefully before the end of the year.

A band that I've been listening to for a couple of years, Campaign For Quiet a local band from San Diego.

They were active during the early "noughties", but seemed to have gone quiet (no pun intended) of late.

Until recently their CD's have only been available through CD Baby in the USA, but now they're available as downloads from CD Baby, iTunes and other sources.

Albums

Campaign For Quiet - Midnight Rock

Campaign For Quiet - Welcome Distraction

30 second clips available.

Guest Max Stafford

King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King.

Why did I wait 40 years to listen to this, the first ever Prog album? :icon_thumbsup2:

Dave.

Karnataka - The Gathering Light. It's been a long, long wait - I've heard them play quite a bit of material from this album almost three years ago. And it's well worth the wait. Colin, if you haven't already ordered it, do it now. You won't regret it!

• RMweb Gold

I always listen to Cara Dillon-Ireland's finest singer-see signatures below and Devon's Seth Lakeman.

Both totally brilliant and well worth a listencool.gif

• RMweb Premium

Karnataka - The Gathering Light. It's been a long, long wait - I've heard them play quite a bit of material from this album almost three years ago. And it's well worth the wait. Colin, if you haven't already ordered it, do it now. You won't regret it!

Thanks Tim, I didn't realise it had finally been released!

I have the Leaves Eyes album as well (borrowed off a mate), must give it a listen!

OMS - Epica 1st album "The Phantom Agony".

Great stuff apart from the horrid snarly male vocals.

Ah - Wish id found this thread earlier!

At the moment, ive just got through Florence & The Machine - You've Got the Love, and now im working my way through The Killers : Day & Age / Live At The Royal Albert Hallbiggrin.gif

Ah well, ive now got The World That We Live In (The Killers) stuck in my head nowcool.gif