The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Recently/currently listening to...

Tim H

• RMweb Premium

Enya "And Winter Came". Christmas present, lovely stuff.

As most of the songs have a seasonal/Christmas theme, I suppose I can only play it each November & December!

I think its been done before, will list in an e-mail to you

Thanks for the listing. If the DVD of the Wembly show is different to the show on R30, then I will definately have to get it - I missed that tour (and all the others between when I first saw them in 1980, and when I saw them again in 2008.

Jon

Thanks for the listing. If the DVD of the Wembly show is different to the show on R30, then I will definately have to get it - I missed that tour (and all the others between when I first saw them in 1980, and when I saw them again in 2008.

Jon

I also saw them at wembley in 1992, and they were SUPERB

"Replay"-Lyaz

"Empire state of mind"-Jay Z & Alicia Keys

"Tik Tok"- Key$ha- The song will probally be a one hit wonder, but its still pretty good

"Fireflies"-Owl City

"Hotel Room Service"-Pitbull

"Little Lion Man"- Mumford & Sons- One of the best songs I've heard this year IMO

• RMweb Premium

Not quite now, but tomorrow morning, the delightful New Years Day concert from Vienna on Radio 3, BBC2, and then BBC4 in the evening - a wonderful concert of mainly Strauss and other Vienese composers.

Prog Rock - Gentle Giant revival - Three Friends consists of 3 original members plus 3 new musicians.

Every time I look, there are more THREE FRIENDS videos being added to YouTube.

I hadn't a clue that you could get such impressive videos from YouTube until I watched these on my new iMac, with its 21.5" 1080p LED lit HD screen. It's a shame not all YouTube content is this good.

Carter takes a train (with sound effects!)- Roy Budd.

Always on the pod when I travel ECML! cool.gif

Dave.

Nice one Dave, I always have this on in the car.....!

Just bought a couple of cult TV soundtrack cds from Amazon, 'The Music of ITC' with themes from Man In A Suitcase / Department S / Jason King / Randall & Hopkirk / The Persauders etc, and another by Laurie Johnson with The Avengers / Professionals etc.

Nidge wink.gif

• RMweb Premium

for my frist psot on this thread [Q: can you guess where my homepage is yet ? :-) ] -

Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band, Clear Spot (on vinyl, of course - first time I've listened to that LP since I got my new phono amp)

??en

--

A: /.