Mark 5, By Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, The Black Prince said:

I have signed up for updates in the usual process, but do you think there will be any stock left over of the CS sets ? Or a closeish second run ? I missed out on pre-ordering but now have a lovely 92010 waiting for something appropriate to haul 😁

There is always stock left as we're ultra conservative about making sure we honour every last single order (both direct and our trade partners) so pop your email into the 'notify me' button on the packs you are interested in, and the moment they are put on sale, you'll get an email alert :)

• Like 4
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
16 hours ago, McC said:

And to add that production photography is now online for almost all packs. 

Just had a look at my order for pack ACC2222IN1 in eager anticipation.    Delighted to see the coach destinations Fort William as this would be my preferred option rather than having to change them from Inverness.   Concerned though that the pack description refers to four sleeping cars with different numbers from those illustrated, rather than two sleepers plus club car and seated/guards.  Will message Accurascale to clarify.

Edited by cessna152towser

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

CALLY SLEEPERS ARRIVE FINALLY!

Great news! After the slowest of slow boats from China, our Caledonian Sleeper coaches have arrived in our warehouse!

ACC4.jpg.585c3aaaf797727f0f7e041c53e0d601.jpg

Breaking down of the pallets is underway, and they will be counted into stock and checked with dispatch beginning Tuesday of next week.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience on these, as they slipped into that Christmas/New Year vortex for delivery. We will also have a delivery update on the TPE Mark 5 coaches in the coming days, but they're not far behind.

Looking for some? We are officially sold out on pre-order, but we expect some to free up when pre-orders are shipped out. Keep an eye on the website for the few that come up next week!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 17
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

but they're not far behind.

If you keep this up we will have nothing to look forward to,you should stagger the arrivals more,take a leaf out of the Dapol 59 and deliver when all hope of seeing them has gone.

They look stunning though,thanks for the hard work and update Fran.

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Yesterday we brought you news that our Mark 5 Sleepers had landed in our warehouse and are due to begin shipping early next week.

But what about the TPE sets?

Well, they're approx. 10 days behind, and will land with us W/C January 16th!

IMG_3842.jpg.c7061a77aa364580c10754c1e86cff9f.jpg

Ordered yours yet? Still a small quantity of pack 2 remaining:

https://www.accurascale.com/collections/mark-5-coaches/products/transpennine-express-mk5a-pack-2

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 16

• RMweb Gold

That’s excellent news about the TPE Mk 5a’s. The week commencing the 16th is my birthday week - the 19th. Just perhaps a bit late for a delivery that particular day, but I’m very happy. I preordered my set in February, 2019, and fully paid for, so hopefully will be one of the first to have a knock on my front door by DHL.

Best regards,

Rob.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, Market65 said:

That’s excellent news about the TPE Mk 5a’s. The week commencing the 16th is my birthday week - the 19th. Just perhaps a bit late for a delivery that particular day, but I’m very happy. I preordered my set in February, 2019, and fully paid for, so hopefully will be one of the first to have a knock on my front door by DHL.

Best regards,

Rob.

And 100 Accurapoints on your birthday too so you can buy more goodies,shame i now only have a birthday every two years as it makes me feel half my age.

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

3 of which Accurascale have rtr.

interesting use of traction, I assume 92020 is still knackered and acting as a barrier vehicle.

but why didn’t 92010 go the whole distance ? Unless it’s to get 020 south for repair ?

looking at the day though 92010 followed in on the IS sleeper and ran round to go in to Euston.

Edited by adb968008
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Just a heads-up for anyone else who was too late to order the Fort William pack and ordered one of the alternative packs containing the 2 sleepers plus club car and seated/guard.   The photos on the website are for illustration only and do not necessarily correspond with the pack contents.   McC posted here on Wednesday that photos of the production items were now on the web which prompted me to look.  It was unclear to me at first because I was viewing the items which I believed I had ordered but the pack contents were described differently as 4 x sleeping cars.  It was eventually established that I had ordered wrongly and it looked like I would need to cancel as all packs had meantime gone out of stock.    Happily Patrick found me a cancellation and facilitated changing my order to the correct pack.  Top class customer service!

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4