Class 37, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold

Hang on.. 40 days, thats around 15th Jan … batch 2.

so

92’s this week.. 6/12

mk5 CS next week +7 … 13/12

TPE + 14… 20/12

+21… 27/12… I assume they've got time off for good behaviour.

+28… 3/1

+35… 10/1 

37 batch 2 +42… 17/1

that would land batch one 1st or 2nd week of Jan ?
Strewth, I really need to make space.

Know I know why I paid up last month, i’d have a really bad hang over if I had not.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, McC said:

A while ago yes. 

Oh. Thanks. I did ask on the stand at Warley and was told they would be sent out soon. How are the invoices sent out? Is it by email? 
kind regards. 
Bill. 

Huge thanks to @McC very quick response on the Accurascale support page. Invoice sorted and paid. Let’s just hope the wife is not working from home the day a large parcel from Accurascale arrives!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 4

11 hours ago, adb968008 said:

Hang on.. 40 days, thats around 15th Jan … batch 2.

so

92’s this week.. 6/12

mk5 CS next week +7 … 13/12

TPE + 14… 20/12

+21… 27/12… I assume they've got time off for good behaviour.

+28… 3/1

+35… 10/1 

37 batch 2 +42… 17/1

that would land batch one 1st or 2nd week of Jan ?
Strewth, I really need to make space.

Know I know why I paid up last month, i’d have a really bad hang over if I had not.

Sounds like you didn't join the Manor club then !!! 

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, thetrains said:

I've lost track again when are is the blue 37001 batch due?  Also what is meant in the Hornby Mag class 50 launch at @ 7mins 18secs, that with the 50 "we've tried to include the full package plus a little bit more than the 37, that will be in the 37 upgrade."  Anyone know, and is that next production run?

Working fans are slated to be added after the initial release as per 31's and 50's. Maybe something else too.

• RMweb Gold
20 minutes ago, thetrains said:

I've lost track again when are is the blue 37001 batch due?  Also what is meant in the Hornby Mag class 50 launch at @ 7mins 18secs, that with the 50 "we've tried to include the full package plus a little bit more than the 37, that will be in the 37 upgrade."  Anyone know, and is that next production run?

Hi @thetrains,

37001 is part of batch 3.

Cheers!

Fran 

18 minutes ago, young37215 said:

Clarification please, I ordered and paid a deposit on 37027 in 2021. Just logged in to Accurascale web site which shows the order but not when full payment is due. How do I find out when I need to pay?

I don't think invoices for the balance will have been sent out for those yet, as that one is in batch 3. Batch 1 went out a few months ago (I presume as it was before the delay), batch 2 today. When you get the email you have a month or so to pay if I recall correctly.

As mallaig says below, best to get in touch with them.

Edited by TomScrut
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, TomScrut said:

I don't think invoices for the balance will have been sent out for those yet, as that one is in batch 3. Batch 1 went out a few months ago (I presume as it was before the delay), batch 2 today. When you get the email you have a month or so to pay if I recall correctly.

I believe that 37027 is in batch 1 not batch 3. I think you should have had an email by now. Perhaps get in touch with Accurascale?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mallaig1983 said:

I believe that 37027 is in batch 1 not batch 3. I think you should have had an email by now. Perhaps get in touch with Accurascale?

Ah sorry you're right. I forgot the Scottish ones were also in batch 1, thought it was just the /4s.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, young37215 said:

Clarification please, I ordered and paid a deposit on 37027 in 2021. Just logged in to Accurascale web site which shows the order but not when full payment is due. How do I find out when I need to pay?

Hi @young37215
I logged on to my Accurascale account, my invoice for the outstanding balance was under “My orders”

Hope that helps. 
Regards. 
Bill. 

• Agree 1

Well, ive just paid for several class 37's 😉 as final instalments. Im really looking forward to these arriving including the Heavy Tractor Groups Class 37 and the Accurascale limited edition 37. 

what a Christmas and 2023 year we have to look forward to. Amongst all the public sector strikes and the woes we have, we can hopefully get to see these excellent models and have them running on our layouts

Edited by Krieghoff
Typos
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, TomScrut said:

image.png.3a9409bc8f130037abc2d6c326ef9daf.png

Whats pondering me, is with all this stuff arriving by Feb/Mar….

1AF5F1E7-B843-41C5-8156-226763A7D33C.jpeg.4675609d63a9a05b5a6463f1ae5d731f.jpeg

is there more coming we dont know yet about ?… theres not actually that much on the radar for the rest of the year after… 

Edited by adb968008

5 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

is there more coming we dont know yet about ?… theres not actually that much on the radar for the rest of the year after…

I asked the same thing a month or two ago for the same reason (I think on the "More model ideas" thread), but I did think at the time we would have had more announcements by now to fill the gaps.

That doesn't mean to say I am disappointed in the number of announcements. Plenty on pre order at the moment so new announcements aren't always helpful anyway.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
30 minutes ago, TomScrut said:

I asked the same thing a month or two ago for the same reason (I think on the "More model ideas" thread), but I did think at the time we would have had more announcements by now to fill the gaps.

That doesn't mean to say I am disappointed in the number of announcements. Plenty on pre order at the moment so new announcements aren't always helpful anyway.

So much more :) 

• Like 7
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 minutes ago, Ian J. said:

Define 'soon'? 😉

Soon as in not that far away 🤣

In honesty, I think it's a good idea to hold off on announcing more until more of what's already been promised has arrived. Too many manufacturers make announcements and then get bad press for not delivering those announcements within a short timeframe.

• Agree 9

1 minute ago, LNERandBR said:

Too many manufacturers make announcements and then get bad press for not delivering those announcements within a short timeframe.

I agree, although I do like the existing approach of announcing once the EP has arrived. That's quite a lot of the development time dealt with already and people can get a good view of what they are likely to get, but still give people chance to prepare and also for the benefit of AS, get pre orders in so they can hopefully empty the warehouse almost as soon as it fills.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, Markwj said:

Sorry being thick but can’t figure it out- if batch 2 is 40 days away then approx how close is batch 1 are we looking pre or post  Christmas? 

mark

Right now, ‘at Christmas’ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's a great achievement In shaving a couple of months off the schedule. Is this due to the night shifts that you requested the factory to work? I'm sure it's not an issue with all the work you guys have been doing but with night shifts quality of work can drop a bit, were extra checks put in place incase that was an issue at all? And are they also being shipped by air again?

Regards Gary