REALTRACK models announce Class 143 and Class 144

Andy Y

NEWS:  All of the 144s will be on sale at the Warley NEC show, possibly earlier.  Production samples due airfreight to us in Late July, followed by the balance via ship.

Charlie

Excellent! How are those 143s coming along Charlie, not long behind I hope?

Excellent! How are those 143s coming along Charlie, not long behind I hope?

Hopefully 6 months, hopefully Ali Pali in March or YORK at Easter, it really depends on the Factory and its commitments.

HELP REQUIRED!!!!

To save me a long trip out I need close up 'CURRENT' shots of the underframe lettering/safety signs on both Arriva (Cardiff) & FGW (Bristol) Class 143s, this done we can finalise the info we have here!

LET ME KNOW @ Charlie@dckits.co.uk  please.   THANKS

• Like 1

do you think you will be doing a 3 car version of the class 144

No plans to in the next 3 years, as two more units to do!

Charlie

PPS Final Production samples & packaging arrived today, all very pretty.  Its all getting very near at last,

• Like 1

No plans to in the next 3 years, as two more units to do!

Charlie

PPS Final Production samples & packaging arrived today, all very pretty.  Its all getting very near at last,

Looking forward to those arriving soon and also the two more units to come afterwards. Any more on what those will be? Cant wait for the 144 to arrive, followed by the later 143s in a year or so's time. Really has been a brilliant project and am sure the two of you are thrilled to see it coming to completion. Hopefully more releases and other units follow as these raise the bar to new standards.

Looking forward to those arriving soon and also the two more units to come afterwards. Any more on what those will be? Cant wait for the 144 to arrive, followed by the later 143s in a year or so's time. Really has been a brilliant project and am sure the two of you are thrilled to see it coming to completion. Hopefully more releases and other units follow as these raise the bar to new standards.

The bar is too tall now, cannot reach the beer!

• RMweb Gold

Looking really good. I'm tempted to build a West Yorkshire based ' urban plank' to justify buying one.

Was the production 144 in your video running on DCC, Arran?

• Like 1

Looking great

David

The Official Launch is the Hornby Live Event 'Great Electric Trainshow', Gaydon Motor Museum, Off M40, BRM Peterborough & Leeds Shows in October, limited quantites are available as these are a batch of 100 pieces being flown in during October.   The production batch is due late October.

Now its on to the Class 143, First Great Western & Arriva Trains Wales!   Any takers.  Charlie

• Like 2

Looks superb, I'm almost tempted to get a Northern one (on loan to Arriva Trains Wales or First Great Western, to fit in with my layout under construction).

I've already got an order in for both an ATW and a FGW Class 143 when they are released!

Looks a superb quality DMU.  Are you still planning on the Provincial and Regional Railways liveries, even if subject to sales of the initial batches?  Thanks.

The Class 144s were not in provincial livery, only 3 carried Regional Railways, but our next model, the Class 143 was!  And Tyne & Wear Yellow & White.

Charlie

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Must say that the two sets Charlie took to the Leeds MRS Clubrooms look absolutely stunning.

I hope that people understand the pain Charlie has gone through to get these right and also to get the team in China to manufacture them to a very good end product.

Hope these are a success - I will be purchasing one in my chosen livery hopefully!

Must say that the two sets Charlie took to the Leeds MRS Clubrooms look absolutely stunning.

I hope that people understand the pain Charlie has gone through to get these right and also to get the team in China to manufacture them to a very good end product.

Hope these are a success - I will be purchasing one in my chosen livery hopefully!

Saw them running in full effect at Perth and they are truly exceptional. We may have a best unit award going Fife/Yorkshire-wards very soon.....? Hope people buy them now.