REALTRACK models announce Class 143 and Class 144

Andy Y

Think that but times ten and you'll have to quantities we'll be going through tomorrow night....

About the coupling, have you guys thought of magnatising as a workign alternative to the coupling options out there?

As to what next, I agree, a 142 is overdue, though a 141 or 139 might sell well too. Depends if you wanna stay with MU's or try some other motive power. Maybe one of the class 300 series if you want to keep it northernish?

Think that but times ten and you'll have to quantities we'll be going through tomorrow night....

About the coupling, have you guys thought of magnatising as a workign alternative to the coupling options out there?

As to what next, I agree, a 142 is overdue, though a 141 or 139 might sell well too. Depends if you wanna stay with MU's or try some other motive power. Maybe one of the class 300 series if you want to keep it northernish?

The dummy coupling will be a plug in dummy, sorry. Charlie.

We are concentrating on the next project now, you will either love it or hate it!!!!

Charlie, have you had any joy on the artwork for the black 'Visit Bristol' Wessex version? The much missed Wessex Trains company have a faithful following down here! They were frequent visitors for a while at Exeter .

We are talking to the Graphic Designer of the original artwork.

As for a 123, you better wait for Bachmann.

Wessex Trains have a faithfull following in other places too

Gone but not forgotten and all that :D

We are talking to the artwork designers at the moments re Wessex Trains 'Visit Bristol' livery, we intend to do this with a Valley Lines one. After that the attractive Regional Railways set has been much requested.

Samples of the 144 Bodyshell should be done by late April so looking good for the 143 during 2012.

Seasons Greetings by the way to all from Arran & Charlie.

PPS Travelled the other day in Manchester on a un-refurbished 142, Christ!!!! Bring back the 101's. Now that would be progress.

• Like 1

I was on an undone 142 after the Wigan Show, all the way to Manchester...boingboingboing with 3 to a bench!! OMG I'd forgotten how bad they were !

still a Visit Bristol 143 will look good next to my intended Metro 144 :)

Unlike unrefurbished 142s, the 144 & 143 are not held together with gaffa tape!

As an engineer said at Neville Hill, there are different levels of crap, we here have the better ones, Newton Heath, nicknamed 'Faulty Towers' has the others.

Happy Christmas. Arran & Charlie

Ooh, Charlie's since responded in this thread, but sidestepped this comment.

I'll continue to live in hope (delusion) then? :D

Dave

- Blatantly wishlisting :P

Send us 100K, and we will do anything, But not a 140 or a 210.

Statement: Salesman sidestepping questions, Never!

Virtual cookie to Dave. As I think I said earlier, are you looking at exclusively Modern stuff and /or DMU's? If not that opens a whole host of new possibilities. Especially when the wish lists come out next year.

We are being very carefull, nothing ruled out, we cannot afford to clash like the big boys are doing so that limits things somewhat. Would love to do a 101 but that's Bachmann's, longer wheel base units fine, but we will see a clash on these soon. Six wagons selected but not finalised yet, newer units nearly all covered. Please bear in mind you hardly make anything, even if you sell 1500 sets, so we need trade stockists for the quantities we have to shift. Each project is around 12-18 months if you do lots of research, the problem here is 'Rush it out and make errors' like we see so often at the moment, or take care and spend time, then take the risk of being chopped up by others.

You will not find out the next 2 car unit untill next Christmas, even though we are researching it now, a third unit is being costed but we are unsure of its viability.

Happy Christmas. Charlie.

Having seen some other"Real-Track" rolling stock it seems to be of a very good quality, the model seems to be very detailed and I do really like the Northern Livery, so one in the Northern livery will certainly be on my wish list!!