Trewithen, BR/WR BLT.

Andrew P

58 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Enjoyed the video Andy and your little running session. The layout is progressing nicely. 

Thanks Kevin, I'm glad you enjoyed the Video and the running. Cheers. 👍

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AdeMoore said:

Another who enjoyed the video.

Coming along very well and at a pace some of us can only dream of.

Cheers

Cheers Ade, Don't worry, it'll slow down now were at the funny bits like painting the Rail sides etc.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
On 29/04/2022 at 16:40, Andrew P said:

And now for todays Video that was scheduled to run for about 6 minutes, but some how ended up at 16. 😮 I'm still not really sure how that happened TBH.

Just got round to watching this on the public holiday here in Queensland.

A few points.  One you can't just show people a new guitar - you have to play it!

Second as regards the time over run, I think you need to be conscious of the fact that the writer, producer, director and star of the video are one and the same person.  That's just asking for trouble if you ask me! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, Bogie said:

Just got round to watching this on the public holiday here in Queensland.

A few points.  One you can't just show people a new guitar - you have to play it!

Second as regards the time over run, I think you need to be conscious of the fact that the writer, producer, director and star of the video are one and the same person.  That's just asking for trouble if you ask me! 

Hi Bogie, Thanks for your input,

Re Point 1, there are a couple of short Video Clips on my You Tube Channel, one from Rehearsals and another an extract from a Gig. Admittedly, not the same Bass, but a similar Model. 

@ = Andy Peters Model Railways.    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeLDOaXNsbIolaVSK_M4Z_A/videos

Point 2, YES, a real problem.🤓

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
On 06/04/2022 at 12:50, Bogie said:

Apparently something odd is happening to Earth’s magnetic field.  According to the internet (and I would never doubt it) over the last 200 years, it’s been slowly weakening and shifting its magnetic north pole.

I suspect it is you that will soon be upside my friend!

Mind you by the time it happens you will have built another 30 layouts so somewhat academic in the scheme of things.

The problem will really come when it reverses as in geological time it has done a few times.

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Premium
On 30/04/2022 at 07:52, Andrew P said:

Felt it was a bit high, so I've just taken half an inch off the bottom of the Building, looks much better now IMHO.

IMG_7917.JPG.5f932f8515f9bc17023e24a975c127e0.JPG

IMG_7918.JPG.310c10ef895cbbca603f189014503764.JPG

There's nowt wrong with that Bodgemiester. Just what they had in mind with the craftsman kits, in that you don't have to make what's shown on the box! By the time it's painted and weathered it you'll have a model to be proud of!

Regards Shaun

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

28 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

There's nowt wrong with that Bodgemiester. Just what they had in mind with the craftsman kits, in that you don't have to make what's shown on the box! By the time it's painted and weathered it you'll have a model to be proud of!

Regards Shaun

Thanks Shaun, really appreciate that mate, no one has ever said that about my Buildings before, there's a first time for everything. Cheers👍

• Like 3

I've actually painted the Track today.😮

Using my trusty Air Brush and Baby Elephant Compressor it only took about an hour inc prep and clean up of the Air Brush afterwards.

IMG_7953.JPG.e0a18574e64ae8603664a1f0e048ebe1.JPG

IMG_7954.JPG.b59a26c92b8d46e4c9ed356f0f7f8569.JPG

IMG_7952.JPG.d69e11a0ea8568fad2ff40463df63a68.JPG

• Like 15

I'm also looking at the possibility of using the old Bute Road curved Platform as a raised up Road, with a stone wall, and some fields to the left.

It will need a bit of trimming at this end. 😆

IMG_7948.JPG.6bb29417c13a299f558ac8ee0b4fecbb.JPG

IMG_7949.JPG.98736afddce55ae2ba49851e79e43a64.JPG

• Like 18
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Premium

Enjoyed the inclusion of the Bloopers.  I did have to laugh - sorry.

You might need to sack the camera man after this video but then that just happens to be another task undertaken by the one and the same person.   I think you have a dilemma on your hands here Mr P.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

2 hours ago, Bogie said:

Enjoyed the inclusion of the Bloopers.  I did have to laugh - sorry.

You might need to sack the camera man after this video but then that just happens to be another task undertaken by the one and the same person.   I think you have a dilemma on your hands here Mr P.

I have more than  one dilemma, but that's between me and my Doctor.🤣  🙃

• Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Hi Andy. Loved the video. It's sometimes good to see the bad with the good, to encourage those of us who aren't as nimble fingered as we used to be!  The layouts coming on well.

I know you don't like buildings, but you need to do them sometimes, to make the scene you want. I hate wiring, but, because I was the one in the group who knew most about it (which isn't saying a lot), I became the club "electrician" It had to be done, or no exhibition layout! 

All the Best, Trevor

• Like 3

3 hours ago, shedman said:

Hi Andy. Loved the video. It's sometimes good to see the bad with the good, to encourage those of us who aren't as nimble fingered as we used to be!  The layouts coming on well.

I know you don't like buildings, but you need to do them sometimes, to make the scene you want. I hate wiring, but, because I was the one in the group who knew most about it (which isn't saying a lot), I became the club "electrician" It had to be done, or no exhibition layout! 

All the Best, Trevor

Hi Trevor, Yes I hate doing Buildings, and don't mind the wiring, pity were not a bit closer. haha.😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Bell said:

Hi Andy,

Enjoyed the video. The lay of the land is looking good.

Cheers

David

Cheers David, Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the post and like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clive Mortimore said:

I demand my licence fee back if that is the standard of today's programmes. 😡

Your to old to pay a TV Licence. 😃

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 1