Trewithen, BR/WR BLT.

Andrew P

47 minutes ago, SteveyDee68 said:

Never ceases to amaze me how your scenery effortlessly* blends into your backscene … or vice versa!

Looking lush!

* Probably not, just seems that way!

Thanks, I'll show how I did it in Sundays Video, No 9 if you wait that long.😃

• Like 4

He'll be offering us those chocolate and nutty bom bom's next. You mark my words.

Looking good Mr P and looking forward to watching the videos. Will I have to pull the curtains though? Don't want the neighbours getting the wrong impression.

• Funny 5

8 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

He'll be offering us those chocolate and nutty bom bom's next. You mark my words.

Looking good Mr P and looking forward to watching the videos. Will I have to pull the curtains though? Don't want the neighbours getting the wrong impression.

Hob Nobs, Chocolate Hob Nobs to you.🤣

• Funny 2

8 hours ago, Bogie said:

Wait a minute I thought no-one was allowed to mention curtains on Mr P's threads.

Its ONLY YOU, that is banned from using the "C" word. 😁

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
On 17/05/2022 at 19:19, Andrew P said:

Hi Ian, I like that idea, I did have a whole load of Slate at one time that I made a rock face from on my O Gauge Pen Y Bont, so I'll need to source some pics of Cornish Rock Faces.

1814276056_Cutting1001.JPG.b3f501006ea8a92e785ac06ea406fa4d.JPG

Aka David Orme on a layout I won't mention!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Sheer bodgery in all it’s glory Mr Peter’s. Thinking of what was said earlier on “net curtains” cut up into strips would make a strong scenic base with liberal amounts of PVA glue 😜

Great idea Martin, I used OLD Green Polo Shirts from a previous employer for the hills on Kings Moreton. 

1749020076_Fields1004.JPG.76b79e9d5c18c7bb37224a61d3503eaa.JPG

My biggest problem is I don't do PVA in liberal amounts, its ALL or nothing. 😝

• Like 7

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy another great video. The masking tape and PVA to cover the hilly areas is a great idea and one I will be using in future builds. Lovely little running session with the pannier tank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Hi Andy another great video. The masking tape and PVA to cover the hilly areas is a great idea and one I will be using in future builds. Lovely little running session with the pannier tank.

Cheers Kevin, the Masking Tape / PVA does make a nice hard shell to work on later as well. Thanks for your comments.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bogie said:

Liked the Benny Hillisque painting - just missing music though.   You of all people should work on that.

Yes but can he lay his hands on enough scantilly clad young ladies to chase? Not literally mind

Paul R

• Funny 2