MRE - New models to be announced 4 Sep

Adams442T

• RMweb Premium

Oh, why not. Southern Triplets and Class 21/29, with 10800 as a rank outsider...! ;)

Dave.

No i think you'll find the announcement will consist of:

Bulleid Leader

Re-tooled Bulleid coaches (as i now have all the kit parts to make the ones i want) including Tavern Car pair

An Adams O2 and Maunsell Pull-Push set

Maunsell U1 and S15

Class 122 single car

25T Pillbox brakevan

RTP Skaledale North Cornwall buidlings

49' fully motorised and indexed turntable

• RMweb Premium

I think Kernow Model Centre are doing an announcement or two, and bearing in mind their Cornwall / South West affiliation, I'm hoping for an Adams Radial 4-4-2T ;)

Clayton Type 3 DHP1, this time in a prototypical limited edition of 1.

Oh sorry, it's already been done. And just like the real thing, no-one got to see it. Now hats-off to them, that takes realism to incredibly high levels.

I think Kernow Model Centre are doing an announcement or two, and bearing in mind their Cornwall / South West affiliation, I'm hoping for an Adams Radial 4-4-2T wink.gif

Put me down for one of those too - having grown up near the Lyme Regis branch, and walked over Cannington Viaduct a number of times, that'd be a very nice mini project.

An O gauge one would be even better...

• RMweb Premium

I think Kernow Model Centre are doing an announcement or two, and bearing in mind their Cornwall / South West affiliation, I'm hoping for an Adams Radial 4-4-2T ;)

Oh, yes - forgot about one of those. Good call.

Kernow have said they will be anouncing something for steam, diesel and electric modellers at their Sept show - personally I think it will be a Dapol tie in. Steam I'd go for the Adams Radial tank, not sure which deisel or electric it would be but its not too long now guys.

• RMweb Gold

My moneys on a re-tooled Triang Dock Shunter, with DCC and sound.:D

Mine already came with a sound - well, it went BZZZZZZZ!!!! really loudly, followed by a realistic plastic snapping noise as it rocketed off the curves onto the floor...

Guest 30-something

Oh, why not. Southern Triplets and Class 21/29, with 10800 as a rank outsider...! ;)

Dave.

Of course it'll be a 29, just after I've started to butcher mine...

Thats the weekend of the Kernow exhibition down in Redruth and some of the big players are going to be there. So it will probably be something Kernow Models are likely to want to commission. Wouldn't it be interesting if Hornby got in on this special edition lark. Perhaps they are going to do GT3 on a Black 5 chassis?

Ooh! Guv - you are a tease!

Isn't he just. talk about stirring the pot of bubbling froth !!!

I'll just sit back and expect that if it is Kernow related it'll have nowt to do with South Staffordshire unless.....

I'ts a limited edition 4F by Bachmann based on the forthcoming 3F chassis.

Or a Park Royal DMU of the type which ran down the Paignton branch for a short period in the late 1970s.

Well Paignton is nearer to Kernow than Dudley !!!!

I'll get me coot

Thats the weekend of the Kernow exhibition down in Redruth and some of the big players are going to be there. So it will probably be something Kernow Models are likely to want to commission. Wouldn't it be interesting if Hornby got in on this special edition lark. Perhaps they are going to do GT3 on a Black 5 chassis?

A few clues here....from Kernow Models

IN THE WORKS

We will be announcing two new models at our exhibition in September. Steam and Diesel modellers will welcome them, but no more hints for now. We may drop the odd hint in our newsletter from time to time between now and September. No prizes if you spot the hint, just bragging rights on offer! The electric model has been held back and will be announced at a future date.

Don't want to ruin the surprise for everyone but a couple of the major model makers have been out the back measuring up my garden shed as a special edition for a couple of model shops although hopefully to avoid duplication one of them will model the earlier type of padlock used.

Ok I am leaving now!

Archived