The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

1 hour ago, leopardml2341 said:

10 hours of liftin', shiftin' an' diggin' - I'm kn@ckered, an' mi garden ain't that big.

Beer o'clock now.

Good evening to all. Appropriate greetings and get ready for the weekend; where will you go next :)

Any assistance from doggo?  Bill

• Like 3
  • Funny 14

• RMweb Premium
35 minutes ago, Gwiwer said:

Today's addition to the 10 albums is Billie Holiday's "Lady Sings The Blues".  I could listen to this for many more hours than it plays for.  I reckon you can taste the smoke and atmosphere of a late-night club through the music.  

My money's on this; however I do find that listening to it when driving is a very bad move, as I do notice my speed can unexplicably increase somewhat whenever it comes on the radio....

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, J. S. Bach said:

Whatever that is. :biggrin_mini:

Bacon sarnies are sandwiches.  When I lived in the UK which was ages ago now, I had never heard the term 'sarnie'.  I learnt what it was on a on a BBC comedy show much later over here:rolleyes:

Brian.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

• RMweb Premium
2 minutes ago, brianusa said:

Bacon sarnies are sandwiches.  When I lived in the UK which was ages ago now, I had never heard the term 'sarnie'.  I learnt what it was on a on a BBC comedy show much later over here:rolleyes:

Brian.

Thank you, I sort of suspected so AND was just too lazy to look it up!:yahoo_mini:

• Like 13
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, brianusa said:

Brian.

"A Touch Of Frost" ?

• Like 8