Treneglos: The ACE on the North Cornwall Railway

2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

Treneglos the layout is all packed away now but Treneglos the stock had a bit of a busmans holiday this last week. For those that don't know, I occasionally haunt a thread called "A Nod to Brent" which is Robin's interpretation of the former GWR Brent station down in Devon. Robin lives not too far away and last week I was able to take him up on his very kind and longstanding offer to pop over and play trains. There's loads of photos in his thread but here's a few for here:

post-6675-0-74748300-1408776931_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-18077000-1408776981_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-89271000-1408777093_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-87482200-1408777139_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

• RMweb Premium

I think that Rhino is 7mm scale. Have you planned a cameo with him on Pencarrow?

(Peter Rabbit will soon be appearing on my layout........ honest!)

Sadly the rhino isn't mine Paul but I do have a few ideas for Pencarrow to pay homage to friends...

Does Plymouth Breweries still exist? Their place used to smell wonderful when I was at school in Devonport.

P

I don't know but their beer was probably the worst 'travelling' beer in the UK. It was brilliant in the Stonehouse Brewery but was awful in the pub next door. Also, two bubbles on the top constituted a head. We got a full pint but sometimes we wish it wasn't. God rest Super Keg.