Waverley West, Princes St Gardens and Haymarket MPD

Waverley West

Apologies if this has been asked before but what track have you used on WW?

Hi Tase,

It's almost entirely Peco Code 75. There's some Code 100 concrete sleepered track in the country section and the new bridge uses C&L Finescale track.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Tase,

It's almost entirely Peco Code 75. There's some Code 100 concrete sleepered track in the country section and the new bridge uses C&L Finescale track.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave.

With some negativity regarding Peco code 75 on some other threads I think layouts like yours show how good code 75 can be. Very nice work, an inspiration to many.

Regards

• Like 2

Thanks Dave.

With some negativity regarding Peco code 75 on some other threads I think layouts like yours show how good code 75 can be. Very nice work, an inspiration to many.

Regards

Thanks Tase. That's very kind. Fortunately that negativity has passed me by. Best to just get on with some modelling methinks!

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

NIce images again, Dave - I don't think we've had any "at speed" (well as "at speed" as a DMU would normally achieve) shots of your DMU fleet, unless I've missed something.

I have just noticed that there's over 200 of us following this layout thread, which really speaks for itself.

Edited by 45156

Hi Dave,

Some superb pics. The 101 does look good but I still like that Strathclyde unit is the nuts.

Cheers Peter. 

The Strathclyde unit is a favourite of mine too, Peter. The only two things left to do to it now really are to paint the inside of the body a suitable colour (as in the dark, the body sides show through slightly as a translucent orange) and to fit corridor connections.

I quite fancy a Strathclyde-liveried 101 sometime too, but that's in the future for now.

Cheers

Dave