Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

16t minerals

9 minutes ago, Axlebox said:

Uncle P won't be able to contain himself

Whitewall tyres on a T.R. and those E types. Urghhhh!  Must be for the Americans?

I'd rather be seen driving one of those MG 1100's  Must be the six cylinder heads off them that I,ve got stashed in the garage, stopped it from blowing away last week?

Now stop it. I've go to get out to get my veg.

Edited by Porcy Mane

• RMweb Premium
12 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

An example of the damage a couple of pesky minerals can do.

CS313 (D) 5025 at Walton Old jc after a collision

Poor old D5005, it gets painted two tone green (the only pilot one to do so). First to be withdrawn and gave its body to D5025, confusing may a Bo-Bo fan as to why it got extra grilles.

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Round of applause 1

18 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Poor old D5005, it gets pained two tone green (the only pilot one to do so). First to be withdrawn and gave its body to D5025, confusing may a Bo-Bo fan as to why it got extra grilles.

I wonder where it got the orange nose doors? 

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

This came up on one of my ebay searches. My impression is a block train of ex-SNCF mineral wagons, diagram 1/112:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Photograph-Railway-Engine-48501-Manchester-London-Rd-B-K-B-Green-c1954-15-/115298769232?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Photograph Railway Engine 48501 Manchester London Rd B.K.B.Green c1954 (15)

I wonder where they were going to and from, and what traffic they would have been carrying in the other direction? 

21E64B8C-208D-487E-9A36-AAABFA6D920A.png

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
28 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

The signal?

Mike.

A duh moment - Yes, looking again it will be, I got confused by the shadows it looked too close to be trackside and off the rolling stock.

• 2 weeks later...