moorswater viaduct 2FS

bcnPete

• RMweb Gold

Many thanks to everyone for your kind comments.

Would it be too cruel to ask for a real-life photo of the viaduct, next to one of the model?

No, not to cruel...fair comment in fact.

The main problem is copyright as most of the photos that have been using for reference are from the Internet so I cannot reproduce on here. I have thrown this image together though which is a photo of mine taken in August this year...it hopefully gives a flavour of the prototype showing a bay and an old Brunel pier...

post-3290-0-99273900-1317449756.jpg

Hi Pete,

It's looking superb, I do like the shot with the class 37 going underneath. Actually thought about your project the other day, I was looking through an old railway mag and there was a great pic of a class 37 comming through a narrow road bridge with your viaduct in the background.

Cheers Peter.

• RMweb Gold

Thank you all again for all the kind comments.

I guess IKEA only like stuff that goes together in an afternoon...and not 3 months!

The problem with getting it to the UK is this one won't squeeze in my hand luggage like the boxfiles did :D

• RMweb Gold

Many thanks Jack.

In terms of the competition, I am not sure if we can upload any new photos when we do the summary thread so a couple more from today using a different camera.

post-3290-0-09081500-1317486292.jpg

66 on cement...this time with fuel tanks in place!...

post-3290-0-43017100-1317486327.jpg

37142 on CDA's...

I really need to learn how to use a camera properly...

Pete

• RMweb Gold

Thanks again guys for the kind comments.

Chris - I used both a Canon Powershot A590IS (as recommended by Chris Nevard a couple of years back) and most recently a Nikon D3100 entry level Digital SLR.

Archived