Ooops, you said it was a 59 in the post too. I noticed an EWS 66 over here on ebay, I might watch and see what it goes for.

A nice Petroleum 37 would look good on them tanks too. :locomotive:

Cheers Peter.

A 66 on Llanbourne, nice....

I was looking at the Rails website, they have a metals 37 at a good price, possibility of a re- livery!

Hi Scott,

I won't be buying it unless it's really cheap. Too much other stuff I need to buy.

Cheers Peter.

• 4 weeks later...

Helloooooooooo, Blimey its been ages since I posted.

I hate to say it but I've been fiddling.. nothing major but the layout does seem to be slipping back a few years..

There are a few new arrivals, two of which arrived today.

37671 and 37693 Seen arriving together this afternoon.

post-6849-0-43380000-1355434279.jpg

37693 which has transferred from Masons fleet, needed a top up so was left at the re-fuelling point. (60078 hidden behind)

post-6849-0-83314800-1355434290.jpg

Both will be heading off to Exford Park and Beresford Junction in the morning on their first revenue earning trip.

Cheers

Scott

Hi Scott

Great to see you have gone back a few years my favorite period with all

the various liveries Do not get rid of all the modern fleet as

I tend to change my fleets on a reg basis so that I can check what needs servicing etc

and also just to feel nostalgic

Have a Great Xmas

David

Wexford

Heathfield

Enjoying the Marchwood/Fawley discussions - it reminds me that I need to get a move on with my Marchwood layout which is on hold pending a house move! Some great pictures in this thread - thanks for sharing/updating.

Evening,

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you are liking the 90's revival...

There have been two more arrivals over the past couple of days.

37514 is seen here arriving at Redbrook with a small collection of wagons. (arrived before you suggested it Grimleygrid :thankyou: )

post-6849-0-50077100-1355953826_thumb.jpg

post-6849-0-98376500-1355953751.jpg

The other one is 37683 in Transrail livery, caught here on a light engine movement, heading for the stabling point.

post-6849-0-18915500-1355953758.jpg

At its destination a short time later.

post-6849-0-84213300-1355953792.jpg

Still not sure where the retro theme is based, I like the idea of South Wales but having just looked through my old photos I could get away with Eastleigh/Southamptom again I guess..

I think the Freightliner stuff will be going on an auction site in the New Year??? ( I get what you're saying David but I need to fund the retro revival)

Tom, my Lima one is 504, no ltd ed certificate sadly.. That might of got me a few more pennies..

My modelling time is fast running out this year, I'm working all over Christmas so no chance then. On a plus note Santas bringing my boys lots of lego so thats going to keep me us busy.

I may even see Santa as we pass in the night!

Cheers for now

Scott

PS I know I need to get some weathering on those locos!

• RMweb Gold

I'm working all over Christmas so no chance then. On a plus note Santas bringing the boys lots of lego so thats going to keep me us busy inbetween shifts.

Don't get your whirlygig in the way of Santa, :hunter: I've been good all year! Working into the early hours so I'll be watching that he gets by on the Norad tracker ;)

Couple of years back I got Lego for Christmas and it was great.

ps layouts looking good too :)

pps one of those new Hornby Sentinels would look good in an industrial siding or complex like Poole port . . . .

Luv your super collection of two tone subsector 37"s.....

Thanks, It's nice to have a variety, rather than the green stock.

Loving the tractors, I wish i could afford enough models to model something prototypical. Oh well :umbrage: Just wondering however what firm makes the fencing on the third picture with the Transrail 37 please?

Thanks.

I can't really afford it! The Freightliner stuff will be sold to cover my costs, I try and make the layout self sufficient where I can. The fencing I use is from this chap Ebay Fencing

Swifty - See above, I anticipate the green stuff going in the new year, but you know me, I may change my mind again!

Cheers,

Scott

Evening,

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you are liking the 90's revival...

There have been two more arrivals over the past couple of days.

37514 is seen here arriving at Redbrook with a small collection of wagons. (arrived before you suggested it Grimleygrid :thankyou: )

post-6849-0-50077100-1355953826_thumb.jpg

post-6849-0-98376500-1355953751.jpg

The other one is 37683 in Transrail livery, caught here on a light engine movement, heading for the stabling point.

post-6849-0-18915500-1355953758.jpg

At its destination a short time later.

post-6849-0-84213300-1355953792.jpg

Still not sure where the retro theme is based, I like the idea of South Wales but having just looked through my old photos I could get away with Eastleigh/Southamptom again I guess..

I think the Freightliner stuff will be going on an auction site in the New Year??? ( I get what you're saying David but I need to fund the retro revival)

Tom, my Lima one is 504, no ltd ed certificate sadly.. That might of got me a few more pennies..

My modelling time is fast running out this year, I'm working all over Christmas so no chance then. On a plus note Santas bringing my boys lots of lego so thats going to keep me us busy.

Cheers for now

Scott

PS I know I need to get some weathering on those locos!

Very glad to see 37683 went to a good home. Was me selling it on the net..!

Transrail is a bit too modern for my current project.

Well a new page must mean new photos!

37403 seen with a small container working, I think its the 23:55 Redbrook - Beresford Junction but don't quote me on that.

post-6849-0-37946700-1356049060.jpg

37671 is seen here waiting for the all clear to head towards Exford Park with fuel for the depot.

post-6849-0-05379200-1356049086.jpg

Finally 09019 wearing it's Mainline livery is captured with VGA's, heading to Marchley Military port after being tripped down from Leaford earlier in the day. the tanks for Exford still haven't left!

post-6849-0-85802700-1356049107.jpg

Leon, I can only apologise for the TTG additions, I didn't mean to shock you. I don't think I'll match your total though, and it be time for an update at South Wales..

Cheers,

Scott

Archived