Post a Bargain! (no discussions / questions) (was Bargain Hunters)

But have they actually got any? :jester:

(See previous posts about said organisation)

Keith

They have accepted my order and taken my money so I hope so.

Edit-

Their ebay store says they have 3 available (£1 more though) plus they have another in an auction sale so they had better have some in stock.

My local model shop, Sawyer Models, has a few items at special prices so I got myself an early Christmas present! 

Bachmann Weathered 9F £120.00

Bachmann EWS Inspection Saloon £44.00

Hornby Country Flyer £49.00

Hornby Flying Scotsman Train Set £99.00 (I couldn't resist this!) 

cheers

Charles 

• RMweb Gold

If you can get to the Bexleyheath Exhibition today, Invicta Models are selling Modelzone Bachmann NSE Mk1 barrier coach twin packs and Royal Mail Red livery Mk1 twin packs at £29.99, originally priced at £74.99 apparently. Don't know if this is a 'show only' price.

£49.99 online and in the shop.

Mike.

For anyone in Bury St Edmund's area, I popped into Model Junction and noted they had some locos on offer, maybe about 10 in the bargain basket, ones I remember are:

Class 85 @ £74

3 Class 71 @ £99ea

LMS Compound

Hornby A1/A3 can't remember which - sorry

GWR 2-8-0 x2 IIRC

All with about £30 off rrp

• RMweb Premium

Dapol have D1000 Western Enterprise on offer £70.00. Link http://Dapol.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2460 Is this a good offer ?

It's a reasonable offer if you are happy to correct the livery error (should have yellow ends or a different name/number). That said I have seen it significantly cheaper in the last 12 months. 

• RMweb Gold

There's obviously a market for it then.I'm sure the retailers will cotton on soon when they still have stocks left on the shelves for weeks on end.

Archived