Stafford Railway Circle Exhibition 4th 5th February 2012

ELTEL

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 3/1/2012

Happy New Year to all RMweb readers

I have just been notified that the trader Nigel Bird Books has had to withdraw from attending our Stafford Exhibition due personal reasons.

We I'll be trying to fill his space, and I will let you all know as soon as a alternative trader has been booked

Kind regards

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 5/1/2012

New Trader booked for the Stafford Exhibition 4th & 5th February 2012

RT Models

Please check out there website

www.rtmodels.co.uk

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 9/1/12

The club has received a number of calls about the operating of our free preserved bus service from the Railway Station to the exhibition over the exhibition weekend.

The good news is YES we will be operating a enhanced service on both days.

We will post the full bus timetable on both the RMweb and our website by the weekend as and when it is confirmed.

www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

Stafford Railway Circle

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 10/1/2012

Due to personal reasons Art Printers trading as I D Backscenes will not be attending the 2012 Exhibition

A replacement trader will be announced whan confirmed.

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

Stafford Railway Circle Ltd

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 5/1/2012

New Trader booked for the Stafford Exhibition 4th & 5th February 2012

RT Models

Please check out there website

www.rtmodels.co.uk

Must admit I wasn't really aware of this supplier's range, but having a quick look around their website it seems they have several items which would help with projects I have had on the back burner for a while. Look forward to spending some of my hard earned cash with them at Stafford.

Cheers

• RMweb Gold

The free bus service will more than likely be driven by a friend/former colleague of mine.

Last year he had fun with a full standing load on the double decker with no power steering leaving the showground, as i said to him, glad it wasn't me driving!

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 9/1/12

The club has received a number of calls about the operating of our free preserved bus service from the Railway Station to the exhibition over the exhibition weekend.

The good news is YES we will be operating a enhanced service on both days.

We will post the full bus timetable on both the RMweb and our website by the weekend as and when it is confirmed.

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

Stafford Railway Circle

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 12/1/2012

Nick Tozer Books has stepped in to replace Nigel Bird Books who had to withdraw.

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 14/1/2012

The free bus service from the Railway Station to the Exhibition timetable is now available on our website

On arrival at our site go Exhibition where you will find all the details of our forthcoming exhibition with a full detailed Bus Timetable

All the latest information on Layouts, Traders, and Demonstrations

Full details of how to get there if you are coming by car (Free Car Parking for over 2000 Cars)

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 16/1/2012

Just to confirm as previous years the FREE BUS SERVICE will start from the bus stop across the road from the station.

I hope to be able post pictures of the preserved buses iin use nearer the exhibition date.

Terry Robinsn

Exhibition Manager

Hi Duncan,

All access is flat into the exhibition, no problems for motorised scooters at all. Disabled parking is marked near the entrance to the exhibition at the showground. Turn into the main showground entrance and ask for the disabled parking.

• RMweb Premium

Van booked for Blackmill to endure the Friday scrum on the M6............

Looking forward to playing with the big trainset again, as it's been about 5 months since it's last adventure.

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Hi Duncan,

All access is flat into the exhibition, no problems for motorised scooters at all. Disabled parking is marked near the entrance to the exhibition at the showground. Turn into the main showground entrance and ask for the disabled parking.

Thanks for the information, we will definatley be going and are really looking forward to this one.

• RMweb Premium

Hi all,

Is the exhibition and access all on the flat as a mate wants to attend, but he is in a motorised scooter?

regards

Duncan

Yes all on one level in all three halls, refreshment area and toilets no steps at all

Disabled parking next the entrance area

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

• RMweb Premium

Looking forward to seeing Blackmill amongst others, Mick I hope your NR 57 will be on duty!

Cheers

Scott

Hi Scott,

20mm hole saw being wielded tonight to fit speakers...........

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 20/1/12

Unfortunately the layout Hope Works has been withdrawn due to the owner having at short notice be abroad on Business

I hope to have replacement layout to announce in the next 24/48 hours.

Who be a exhibition manager!

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

• RMweb Premium

Many thanks for your positive comments.

The great advantage of the RMweb is that I can keep everybody up to date with any changes.

Hopefully it will all be ok now.

I hope to post the layout details of the replacement layout for Hope Works very soon.

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE 24/1/2012

A couple of modellers I spoke to at Leamington Spa on Saturday had seen the article on New Haden Coliiery which appeared in the second issuer of the new RMweb modellers supberb modelling suppliment and asked if it would be at our exhibition

Well the good news is yes it will be there with a number of local RMwebers operating the layout.

The full list of layouts appearing is available on our website which is updated on a daily basis as new information becomes available.

I hope to be able to announce a replacement layout for Hope Works in the next 24 hours

Terry Robinson

Exhibition Manager

Archived