EBay madness

Marcyg

22 hours ago, John M Upton said:

So basically a home made knock off trying to cash in at a still exorbitant price!  I think the face may have been sourced from here though:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOMY-TRACKMASTER-THOMAS-THE-TANK-ENGINE-FRIEND-MISSING-FACE/224203351955?hash=item34338fa793:g:OPEAAOSw2MdfCgZP

As it just happens to be missing.....

one or rather 35 born every minute!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Paul H Vigor said:

Imagine if you bought this Murdoch - and having to explain what you had done to the 'domestic authorities'! ;) 

I know I have said this before, but I have a very good idea what would happen if I bid  two grand on that!

030007a7.jpg

• Funny 6

• RMweb Premium
9 minutes ago, meatloaf said:

I am starting to smell a very big rat....  There is definitely something fishy going on that is for sure.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, andytrains said:

I have offered £1 to see what reaction I get.

I hope I do not win it as I would not give 50p for the pile of sh1te.

Amen to that Andy. 

Although I would gladly do so if I thought I could flog it someone who has nothing better to spend their money on for £2250.00

It's a bit like, I wouldn't buy a classic Ferrari, but if someone gave me one, I would take it for a quick test drive, sell it and buy another house, several motorbikes and cars that I actually like.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, meatloaf said:

Won't the next one go for less simply because there is one less person competing for it?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2

• RMweb Gold

Interesting take

"This loco is described as ‘Excellent Condition’ because it looks 'perfect’ and appears to have no damage nor any missing part"

Looks like Mazac problems with footplate.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bachmann-32-152-LN-N-Class-2-6-0-31813-in-BR-black-late-crest-Boxed-Excellent/353252823900?epid=1263775517&hash=item523f82535c:g:IVgAAOSw85VfjdYx

• Funny 4

22 minutes ago, CHAZ D said:

Interesting take

"This loco is described as ‘Excellent Condition’ because it looks 'perfect’ and appears to have no damage nor any missing part"

Looks like Mazac problems with footplate.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bachmann-32-152-LN-N-Class-2-6-0-31813-in-BR-black-late-crest-Boxed-Excellent/353252823900?epid=1263775517&hash=item523f82535c:g:IVgAAOSw85VfjdYx

And the smudge/ fingerprint on the boiler!

• Like 4