EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Gold

http://www.ebay.co.u...8#ht_1253wt_698

I'm trading in my Bachmann Jinty.

Pity the late crest is showing through under the early emblem. Now had it been the other way round I could have believed it. We had a Midland 2F running around Birmingham in the early 1960s where you could see the outlines of LMS and the early emblem under the late crest.

• RMweb Premium

http://offer.ebay.co...em=130691066631

kerching.......ive got 8 of these beggars am i missing something?

SO's regularly attract a premium.

From Hornby Mk3 FGW, to Bachmann 2a's in blue/grey and also Airfix aircon Mk2's. There are a few examples further up this thread.

Due to production runs of equal quantity batches for the brake/first/catering vehicles of the same range. Supply and demand as BF says above.

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford

But at least he confirms that it is loco drive. Hands up all those who've seen a tank loco with tender drive, please?

Room for a truly RARE opportunity to capture the market?

Actually there is probably a photo of a prototype around somewhere with a tank loco shunting a tender around the yard somewhere. Spare tenders had to me marshaled in the yard somehow though coupling them up may have been a problem. I have seen photos of several tenders just parked up.

Hello all,

I'm bidding on a set of GWRJs and I looked at the bidding, three or four bids were by the same person, they had A***2 [this will be there name] (0) gold head and shoulders. My thing had name (31 gold star). what is this all about?

TIA

OzzyO.

Room for a truly RARE opportunity to capture the market?

Actually there is probably a photo of a prototype around somewhere with a tank loco shunting a tender around the yard somewhere. Spare tenders had to me marshaled in the yard somehow though coupling them up may have been a problem. I have seen photos of several tenders just parked up.

Plenty of tank engines with tenders out there - the Ffestiniog has several...

Not exactly tender drive, though!

• RMweb Gold

Sir Dinago

Description:-This is an immaculate example of this classic Hornby design loco and tender.This comes boxed and is in superb condition.The box has some wear but otherwise is a great example for any collection.Good Luck

The Price is not excessive