Tetleys Mills 3

tetleys

Such a shame. The retirement, new house, new railway, and before he could settle in, whooof, gone. I haven't posted on this thread before, but every time I come back to it, it's with trepidation, expecting today's post. "All our plans...." As my mother in law once said. Deepest sympathy to Julie.

Alan

I've been reading this thread for a little while but it wasn't until i noticed a page on Facebook that i noticed.

It's a terrible shame to lose such a great modeller and inspiration i first came across Tetleys Mills on a Model Rail Video and i fell in love the layout.

R.I.P Dave,

My thoughts are with you friends and family.

Jamie D

I was saddened and shocked to hear the news off Dave's passing. Although I never met him, the photographs of Tetleys in various magazines showed what a superb modeller he was and what an inspirational layout he produced. It is such a shame he will never get to conclude his dream.

My condolences to all of his family and friends.

This world has lost one of the true greats of railway modelling. I am sure he is already discussing the next project with St Peter.

RIP Dave.

Saddened to hear of Dave's passing. I know he inspired a lot of people to get modelling(Me included).

I hope the lord has a good source of plaster for scribing.

Thank you Dave.

My deepest condolences to his family.

Andy. 

Archived