When the real thing looks like a model

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So not railway related but still model like taken from my aunties house, My old red fiesta shot is the better of the 2 ( due to the pure white light), the second shot was taken about a year and a half after not long after I got the sliver fiesta. I must remember to change the light bulb.post-18951-0-98042800-1490740551_thumb.jpgpost-18951-0-49045300-1490740411_thumb.jpg

(Edited to change to rotation of the Pictures).

Edited by jamie.dunn
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Very crudely "expertly" weathered Bachmann EWS class 37 and some unweathered Dapol JNAs, as well as a photographic backscene:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/waddosworldofrailways/31956492614/in/datetaken/

I think the blurriness of the shot helps to make it look more like a model.

Thanks,

Jack.

If they got rid of that big green patch on the backscene it would look more realistic. :jester:

A couple of photos I took at the Bluebell Railway Thursday, firstly, driver aside, I thought this shot of the C Class looked very miniature... 

post-29051-0-57947900-1492319921_thumb.jpg

And this shot my partner took of the Flying Scotsman's cab definitely looks like a scale model to me.

post-29051-0-01918000-1492319968_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Youpost-5868-0-01088400-1498397351_thumb.jpg

Super detailed peak at my new halt. I think the sandpaper used to represent the platform surface works well. Some weathering to do yet, obviously. CGI clouds, of course. A bit too regular, I accept.

Edited by 28XX
  • Like 12

• RMweb Gold

Youattachicon.gifIMG_0713.JPG

Super detailed peak at my new halt. I think the sandpaper used to represent the platform face works well. Some weathering to do yet, obviously. CGI clouds, of course. A bit to regular I accept.

You need to do something about the dark line showing up the gap between the building wall and the platform surface.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1