expoEM North 15th -16th September 2012 - New Venue

DerekEm8

Que???

(runs for cover...)

Dont worry, I get it from him all the time. Its a defence mechanism since he suffers from Yorshiritis.

Back on topic, have you seen the pics on our blog (June 7th entry) of Mr EnterprisingWestern doing some EM "finescale" wagon building with the aid of a half inch wood chisel ?

http://definemodellers.wordpress.com/

Pete

forget all this Lancashire and Yorkshire conflict stuff, you've got 2 scousers of both Everton and Liverpool faiths exhibiting together!

post-27-0-11672900-1347057174_thumb.jpg

Chris Hewitt (of Liverpool lime street building fame) photographing his layout Angelbank which I will be operating with him at the show, come and say hello or "alrite ther laaa" to us.

Another gentle bump

2 new Traders added

James Hudson - Quality second hand books

Anything But Trains

Only ONE week to go.

That wouln't be young Bill... would it?

Now how did you guess that ?

Where's me car keys????

Do try and find them before next week end :O

Hope the show goes well Derek, but it'll have to be without me there. With my recent battle with pneumonia (landing me in hospital (AAU) for a day yesterday), I think it wise I get my strength back instead.

Hope to see plenty of pictures :)

Hope the show goes well Derek, but it'll have to be without me there. With my recent battle with pneumonia (landing me in hospital (AAU) for a day yesterday), I think it wise I get my strength back instead.

Tim,

Hope you are soon back to full strength.

• RMweb Premium

Hello Tim,

I hope you have a speedy recovery. I guess I can leave the rolling bars behind........

Best wishes,

Tony

Hello Tim,

I hope you have a speedy recovery. I guess I can leave the rolling bars behind........

Best wishes,

Tony

Hello Tony,

Indeed yes. It'll have to be for another time I'm afraid. I'm still a little on the weak side, but that's to be expected!

Have you got that layout finished yet? :tomato: ;)

Cheers,

Hello Tim,

Best wishes,

Tony

Hi Tony,

What are you doing on here at 18-17 when you've got a layout to finish ?

Where have those 14 Hour days gone ?

Is Ken not playing out ?

Hi all, Fiona and I are looking forward to being at EXPO North. We've been working hard to get things ready for release at the show, namely new buffers for locos, new tender chassis and, and VAC PIPES. At last, I hear the 4mm fraternity shout (Aye okay....)

The new items will be on the website shortly, but if we get all the packaging done and the instructions finished will be available at the show.

Please remember though as we only do this show these days we do not have mobile card facilities for shows, cash or cheques will be welcomed. For those of you who don't know us our Website has a very efficient card facility for future purchases.

Looking forward to meeting up with friends old and new and please not too much slagging off, I'm really a quiet sensitive soul.

All the best,

David & Fiona.

I'm really a quiet sensitive soul.

All the best,

David & Fiona.

An object lesson in stretching credibility there methinks !

If the weathers a bit dreek on Saturday (not Sunday, I may be a tad hungover) I may delay my sojourn to the beer tent at Ramsbottom and put in an appearance for a hour or so at the George Carnage if only just to come and see you and your products Dave. Note the word "see" as opposed to the word "spend" :) - I need to feed the green ovalled beast!

Hi all, Fiona and I are looking forward to being at EXPO North. We've been working hard to get things ready for release at the show, namely new buffers for locos, new tender chassis and, and VAC PIPES. At last, I hear the 4mm fraternity shout (Aye okay....)

The new items will be on the website shortly, but if we get all the packaging done and the instructions finished will be available at the show.

Please remember though as we only do this show these days we do not have mobile card facilities for shows, cash or cheques will be welcomed. For those of you who don't know us our Website has a very efficient card facility for future purchases.

Looking forward to meeting up with friends old and new and please not too much slagging off, I'm really a quiet sensitive soul.

All the best,

David & Fiona.

Splendid...

Hope to see you there sir.

So long as I'm well enough.

Too many SSRI's............................ :stinker: :cry: :ireful:

All the best,

David & Fiona.

Dave, maybe I'll have time to chat at this show too, rather than at Wigan!

• RMweb Premium

All the best,

David & Fiona.

You artist types are all alike........... sensitive soul indeed!

I will do you a deal! You be gentle with me and I will be gentle with you!

Last bits of wiring completed on the layout today. Plugged it in and it all worked. That is quite good news as it gives us a couple of days to learn how to operate it and make it look slightly presentable.

At least we have a mock up of the station building, from foamboard, so one end of the layout isn't quite so empty as it was yesterday. A few more "quickies" over the next couple of days and at least we will be able to show what the layout will look like when (if!) we get around to finishing it.

What fun........

If anybody ever catches me promising an unbuilt layout to an exhibition manager ever again, please feel free to cause me some mild physical pain until I stop being silly.

You artist types are all alike........... sensitive soul indeed!

I will do you a deal! You be gentle with me and I will be gentle with you! Pardon ? or is that ooooooooops

If anybody ever catches me promising an unbuilt layout to an exhibition manager ever again, please feel free to cause me some mild physical pain until I stop being silly.

Now Tony you know you and Ken are always up for a challenge and you have had since last November. :no: :no: :no:

What are you doing for Next Year ?

Archived