The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, QWILPEN said:

The KLF / JAMS are back

There’s a video somewhere of this version of acid brass done in a town hall to a lot of very bemused people expecting a brass band concert. 
I remember at college the serious types wearing KLF gear and analysing it to death, rather missing the point :laugh: fast forward thru the arty waffle

4 hours ago, luckymucklebackit said:

It's really simple, the spread of COVID-19 is down to two factors,

How dense the population is, &

How dense the population is

Jim 

Popped out earlier for petrol and was torn between throttling the guy in front of me paying for his petrol or weeping when he said he was driving to Manchester...I live in medway towns kent currently tier 4. This person and his ilk are why we are still suffering.

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, Chrisr40 said:

Popped out earlier for petrol and was torn between throttling the guy in front of me paying for his petrol or weeping when he said he was driving to Manchester...I live in medway towns kent currently tier 4. This person and his ilk are why we are still suffering.

Not everyone has the luxury of working from home and some are still expected to travel out of area! It ain’t any fun working away when the world is closed around you. Hotel room walls soon become oppressive!

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
  • Friendly/supportive 3

2 minutes ago, Mark Saunders said:

Not everyone has the luxury of working from home and some are still expected to travel out of area! It ain’t any fun working away when the world is closed around you. Hotel room walls soon become oppressive!

He had been here for Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Welcome to 2021. This is the only year we'll live in (and with luck live through) whose number is the product of adjacent prime numbers (43 and 47). The last and next such years are 1763 and 2491.

2023 also has two prime factors, 7 and 17, but the second is used twice.

Feel free to check for errors!

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 3