The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium
On 09/01/2021 at 11:09, Welly said:

^^^

Youtube has been recommending quite a few ancient videos recently! I had watched the first cat one yesterday.

And you haven't stepped away from the computer since..................

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
21 hours ago, Sidecar Racer said:

One of these maybe.    

Runner-ducks.jpg.da501ac8aca046dd28f392ae913eb1fd.jpg

Those are Indian Running Ducks if I'm not mistaken.  Saw these being used as substitute sheep to train sheepdog pups at an agricultural show once, one of the funniest things I've ever seen; check it out if you get a chance.  The ducks flocking instnct is very similar to sheep, but they run in a particularly camp style, a bit like girls in high heels and miniskirts clutching handbags and running for the bus into town.  It is, quite simply, wonderful!

• Like 4
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, The Johnster said:

Those are Indian Running Ducks if I'm not mistaken.  Saw these being used as substitute sheep to train sheepdog pups at an agricultural show once, one of the funniest things I've ever seen; check it out if you get a chance.  The ducks flocking instnct is very similar to sheep, but they run in a particularly camp style, a bit like girls in high heels and miniskirts clutching handbags and running for the bus into town.  It is, quite simply, wonderful!

Is that the normal reaction you get from flocks of mini-skirted girls, in high heels whilst clutching their handbags??

.....   :jester:

Apologies, I just couldn't resist the mental picture.  Hat and coat already collected and heading for the door.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, jcredfer said:

Is that the normal reaction you get from flocks of mini-skirted girls, in high heels whilst clutching their handbags??

.....   :jester:

Apologies, I just couldn't resist the mental picture.  Hat and coat already collected and heading for the door.

No apology needed; that’s in fact pretty much the normal reaction I get from flocks etc. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

I just spotted this from an anonymous commentard at the register, about storing a text message inside E. Coli bacteria using an electromagnetic signal:

Memo to all Tin Foil Hat Wearers. Scientists working for Big Government have a new method to infiltrate their tracking technology directly into your body via germs. The only way to protect yourself is to wear a mask, wash hands, maintain social distancing. Bill Gates doesn't want you to know this, which is why they will try and censor this message.

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 10

• RMweb Gold

I took Mum for her first Covid vaccine today and am concerned that she is having side effects.

When we got home she was telling me that she had seen white fish that you normally see by the sea, on the village green.

I worked out that she meant seagulls:D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hroth said:

It only seems to rotate about 10 degrees before jamming....   :crazy::jester:

That's the artifact of a repeated gif. Here's the original on how 'twer made.

Edited by raymw
click on the text above the gears to get to info
  • Like 9