Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, melmerby said:

Used nappies added to road surface:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60525088

No doubt when someone has an accident, the police will be able to see the skid marks.............

:jester:

Can the same be done with used politicians? - they are full of exactly the same stuff!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Round of applause 4
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, Welly said:

Can the same be done with used politicians? - they are full of exactly the same stuff!

Sadly not, as it would have provided them with some form of useful existence, however, the stuff of politicians is what is cleaned out of the nappies, leaving the useful Fibre - that they frequently appear to lack...   :scratchhead:

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold

Rustic railway coffee table . . . It’s worth just printing it out in an invoice style and leaving it around for the other half to ‘find you’ve bought it’ on first of April :diablo_mini:

£500 starting bid

75960081-2B76-4CA9-B6C3-56BC46539667.png.b22f2a655e7d09c4bb740f9fc49f17e1.png

• Like 4
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

11 minutes ago, PaulRhB said:

Rustic railway coffee table . . . It’s worth just printing it out in an invoice style and leaving it around for the other half to ‘find you’ve bought it’ on first of April :diablo_mini:

£500 starting bid

75960081-2B76-4CA9-B6C3-56BC46539667.png.b22f2a655e7d09c4bb740f9fc49f17e1.png

Needs some proper chairs to go with it...

• Agree 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold

"We are sorry, The United Kingdom is not eligible for delivery. Therefore, we will cancel your order. Notification e-mail from Rakuten Ichiba soon after the process is over.
Thank for using our services and we look forward to you shopping with us again in the future."

How ??

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, great central said:

Now if they were genuine hair eyebrows........

But they're only painted on surely?

I don't know, maybe a trowel was used also...

Kev.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

Its strange thats she has a thin brown marker for her lips, but only one of those really fat black markers (like the number girls on countdown have) for her eyebrows....

The question surely must be, does she really think it makes her look more attractive? Bring back the 80's and 90's where makeup was hardly ever used....

Andy g

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, uax6 said:

Its strange thats she has a thin brown marker for her lips, but only one of those really fat black markers (like the number girls on countdown have) for her eyebrows....

The question surely must be, does she really think it makes her look more attractive? Bring back the 80's and 90's where makeup was hardly ever used....

Andy g

Seriously? Were you living in a bunker?!  :laugh:

Everyone wore make up in the 1980s and 1990s including the blokes!

New Romantics, Goths, Punk, Post Punk, Glam Rock/Metal, Emo, Black Metal, etc. I don't think I hardly knew anyone who didn't wear make up (I didn't apart from a couple of instances when in bands).

I just think that certain sections of the media have became more intolerant of anyone they don't like. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I do recall that when I was first on the drilling floor (mid-1970s), there were still Dutch and German superintendents of "a certain age" around who sometimes wore eye liner and powdered their faces, when dressed for the office. 

Edited by rockershovel