Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Very nice to see the old Hornby Dublo model. It just goes to show that the 1950s and 1960s stock CAN look good in the right place!;)

Also, a nice loco shed behind the old Collett Goods in the earlier photo.

Thankyou. The Weltrol can make a nice model if you fit a decent set of bogies and wheels. The heavy cast Dublo bogies have been replaced with Cambrian plate frame bogies of the same design.

The Collett Goods loco and shed in the other shot is not my model.;)

Thankyou. The Weltrol can make a nice model if you fit a decent set of bogies and wheels. The heavy cast Dublo bogies have been replaced with Cambrian plate frame bogies of the same design.

The Collett Goods loco and shed in the other shot is not my model.;)

No dis-respect to to your wagon, but can we see more of the layout it is posed on,

PLEASE!

• Like 1

Guest Tom F

Always loved that shot cactustrain :) gets the + from me!

Love the Fireman clearing out the smoke box :)

Always loved that shot cactustrain :) gets the + from me!

Love the Fireman clearing out the smoke box :)

No dis-respect to to your wagon, but can we see more of the layout it is posed on,

PLEASE!

If you go to the layout topics page and search for Harford Street, or click the link on the bottom of my post, you can view the layout thread, which has pictures and details of the layout.

• RMweb Premium

The layout is one that never leaves home - I don't think it looks very impressive in the flesh.

Well it certainly looks impressive in the photos!

Do you have a thread or gallery on the layout anywhere?

Many thanks,

Dave.

If you go to the layout topics page and search for Harford Street, or click the link on the bottom of my post, you can view the layout thread, which has pictures and details of the layout.

Many thanks for the link,

When I sober up, or tomorrow, which ever is the soonest, I will do that!

Late one night in 1986, an InterCity-liveried Aberdeen-bound HST from King's Cross waits impatiently for passengers to board at Platform 19, Edinburgh Waverley...

post-7247-0-34055300-1309214914_thumb.jpg

Hi mate

Love this night shot, great photo

Regards

Jamie

Some superb pics on this page so far.

Tim at 8f is awsome,:drinks: Dave I was never a fan of HSTs but that night shot is ace. Love the dutch class 37 too Chris always liked them in that livery.

You're right Sandhills not enough peds :D Yours makes up for it though very nice.

Cheers Peter.

post-7022-0-86362900-1309263299_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Nice shot john, have you been secretly building another project???

Neil

No Neil, I should be so lucky ! The board is the old Eastfield thing I did, the 31 is work in progress and the Bachmann depot was purchased with the 2011 challenge in mind but not really had a chance to start anything yet !