Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

No Neil, I should be so lucky ! The board is the old Eastfield thing I did, the 31 is work in progress and the Bachmann depot was purchased with the 2011 challenge in mind but not really had a chance to start anything yet !

cool, i must have missed the eastfield bit, but it would be cool to see another project of yours on here mate, really like the 31 and did i see some N gauge locos somewhere laugh1.gif

Neil

No Neil, I should be so lucky ! The board is the old Eastfield thing I did, the 31 is work in progress and the Bachmann depot was purchased with the 2011 challenge in mind but not really had a chance to start anything yet !

cool, i must have missed the eastfield bit, but it would be cool to see another project of yours on here mate, really like the 31 and did i see some N gauge locos somewhere laugh1.gif

Neil

Neil

I'll re post some Eastfield stuff in the album ive just started in the next few days and sshhhh about the N, its my lads but i keep pinching it !!

HI all

Here are a few shot taken in July 1958

"westwardHo" waites in the sidings at Exeter St David ,before running back light to pick up the 11.40am Waterloo.

41298 working a Local passenger from Barnstable Jcn to Torrington.

All the best

Darren

post-6929-0-79908700-1309409429_thumb.jpg

post-6929-0-28733500-1309409436_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

31296 passes Thurmaston on the outskirts of Leicester. St George's Tower next to Leicester London Road Station can be seen in the distance.

post-6667-0-49237000-1309527694_thumb.jpg

After depositing its ballast train in New England Sidings, 31296 is re fuelled at Peterborough.

post-6667-0-54969300-1309527989_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

31296 passes Thurmaston on the outskirts of Leicester. St George's Tower next to Leicester London Road Station can be seen in the distance.

post-6667-0-49237000-1309527694_thumb.jpg

After depositing its ballast train in New England Sidings, 31296 is re fuelled at Peterborough.

post-6667-0-54969300-1309527989_thumb.jpg

That's spooky! I cleared my last 31 in exactly that spot at Peterboro when trainspotting..31296 in that livery!

Stewart

Guest jim s-w

Can anyone find anything wrong with Jon's first picture in post #1451 ???:blink:

Since you ask Stubby, yes - the loco aint shaped like a 31! Hornby's redition of it isnt right. Great pic though.

Cheers

Jim

Guest Max Stafford

And doesn't she look right at home in her new stamping ground by the Mersey? B)

Dave.

Guest Phil

recent aquisition from Max Stafford.

his lovely subtly weathered Hornby black 5 has been now transfered to the Liverpool area :)

IMGP4818.jpg

Never mind that Black Five- beautiful as it is- tell us more about the blue brick viaduct and the lockups beneath.

That really is some good stuff Mike. Is it a photo diarama ?

recent aquisition from Max Stafford.

his lovely subtly weathered Hornby black 5 has been now transfered to the Liverpool area :)

IMGP4818.jpg

Never mind that Black Five- beautiful as it is- tell us more about the blue brick viaduct and the lockups beneath.

That really is some good stuff Mike. Is it a photo diarama ?

• Like 3