RMWeb Members Day at Taunton, 2013- full line-up announced

Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

Has anybody else noticed the magic BG in the module sequence?  It leaves Tigger's sidings with a BG on the back and arrives at Sidecar Racer's sidings in the same formation - in fact it remains in that formation passing every module, except Arthur's steel works slap bang in the middle of the trip where the BG is nowhere to be seen on the train.  

Send for Poirot. :jester: 

• Moderators

Has anybody else noticed the magic BG in the module sequence?  It leaves Tigger's sidings with a BG on the back and arrives at Sidecar Racer's sidings in the same formation - in fact it remains in that formation passing every module, except Arthur's steel works slap bang in the middle of the trip where the BG is nowhere to be seen on the train.  

Well spotted, aah...OO couplings eh?

• RMweb Gold

I did wonder who would actually spot this !! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

A belated thank you very much for the invitation Tim, Harry and I both enjoyed the day very much.

Great to catch up with old friends and make new ones too, here are a couple of snaps from the day.

Al's very atmospheric Welsh station:

post-19301-0-47119300-1368746359.jpg

The boy Harry and the mobile merchandising unit:

post-19301-0-61455900-1368746451.jpg

Thanks to all involved for a great day out!

Simon

A bit late for the party but a very nice video!

I must say, and having never met him (though I feel that I do know him), that I was very impressed by the good Captain's Cornish accent...................very similar to mine. :drag:  :smoke:

Good job, well done.

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Gold

A belated thank you very much for the invitation Tim, Harry and I both enjoyed the day very much.

Great to catch up with old friends and make new ones too, here are a couple of snaps from the day.

Al's very atmospheric Welsh station:

Simon

Good to have you back Simon,

Jerry (who is Jeremy but only my Mum ever called me it!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Afternoon all,

Sorry that this has taken so long, but I've only recently been able to send the cheque off to The Railway Children in respect of the amount raised at the Taunton Members Day on 28/4/13.

I'm pleased to say that the combination of a modest catering profit, plus the proceeds from the on-line and at-the-event auctions raised a total of £657.22 for the charity. As you can see, they were very pleased and have written to us to thank everyone involved for their kind generosity, so many thanks to everyone who attended and supported the event.

post-57-0-89828300-1370789202_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Gold

Afternoon all,

Sorry that this has taken so long, but I've only recently been able to send the cheque off to The Railway Children in respect of the amount raised at the Taunton Members Day on 28/4/13.

I'm pleased to say that the combination of a modest catering profit, plus the proceeds from the on-line and at-the-event auctions raised a total of £657.22 for the charity. As you can see, they were very pleased and have written to us to thank everyone involved for their kind generosity, so many thanks to everyone who attended and supported the event.

attachicon.gifRailway Children response001a.JPG

Excellent news Cap'n - clearly shows the benefit in competent auctioneering.  

• RMweb Premium

Excellent news Cap'n - clearly shows the benefit in competent auctioneering.  

Hhhmmm , I cant find the icon for 'you're havin a laugh' .

Great result though , well done everyone .   

• RMweb Gold

That's great news Captain K..

(Though I think I will have to raise my bid next year!)

Well done sir and great work.

Kev.

• RMweb Gold

Hhhmmm , I cant find the icon for 'you're havin a laugh' .

Great result though , well done everyone .   

Always glad to be of entertainment service to the event. What an excellent result. It will certainly be a difficult amount to beat next year.

Kind regards,

Nick.

Archived