Millers Dale in the 80s - BR Peak Line in N

RBE

I have a shop on there but the postage is a lot for the price is costs to print them. I think that more people will buy them if the cost plus postage was more reasonable. If people are willing to pay shapeways postage then I will make them available to print in my shop.

Cav

Edited by RBE

Cheers guys. Really pleased with how this is turning out. I feel it has the feel of the prototype already which is a good sign. I will be using etches for the fancy handrails and the curved steelwork that supports them. Just two more sections after this to go!

Cav

Edited by RBE

• RMweb Gold

Cheers guys. Really pleased with how this is turning out. I feel it has the feel of the prototype already which is a good sign. I will be using etches for the fancy handrails and the curved steelwork that supports them. Just two more sections after this to go!

Cav

Totally agree, it really does look spot on.

Well done mate, keep on keeping on! :)

Cav as always it looks awesome, if it wasn't for the items in the background it would be hard to see what scale it is in, really impressive work mate, look forward to seeing the viaduct take shape :)

Thanks guys. Not gotten much done this weekend but I have tested the hst couplers on some mk2 stock. The principle works absolutely fine however I will need to do a dedicated mk2 version which is shorter and sits higher up as the corridor connectors are shorter and there is no rectangular recess under the floor like on the mk3. Certainly doable though.

post-6894-0-89394700-1372619761_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

They look pretty good I think. I have done a set for the heas (see previous posts) they can be used on any 4 wheel stock that has a single brake hose. I can do a double hose version if needed. As for bogie stock a similar one to the coach ones should work but using a single hose instead of the 4 hoses on the coach coupler. I wont be doing everything only the fixed rakes as I also need to shunt so will have the DGs as the end couplers and for wagons that will be shunted.

Cav

Hi Cav,

The bridge is looking good, as do the couplers though as you say you could get those MK2s closer even more so if you can cut those buffers back, it looks like they are in the extended position for being coupled to a loco. When coaches are coupled to each other the buffers are pushed back so that the corridor connection touch and not the buffers.

Cheers Peter.