Pencarrow: nothing to see, move along please.

2ManySpams

I've got the big thieves of time coming up - the buildings. I suspect they will be a while, after all it took me three years to build a small signal box for Damian's Diesels in the Duchy.

Speaking of time bandits.......

Maybe call in some help ?

post-20303-0-55733400-1518558976_thumb.jpeg

T.Tock

I

explained once to my neighbours teenage son that until the late 1950's most of the world was Black and white.  Colour was a relatively new invention.

He said he didn't believe me...

I said I had photographic evidence.

He's off at Uni now so no permanent damage.

Andy

Kinda like this?

post-7591-0-57151100-1518618293.gif

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

or you might have a virtual friend who remembers owning a 4mm scale roxey version and measures it for you.

Not only that, ive even done the maths! 7mm dimensions would be:

Height (front) 8.75mm

Height (rear) 15.75mm

Width 61.25mm

Depth 26.25mm

Panel thickness 1.75mm

Edited by colin penfold

• RMweb Premium

or you might have a virtual friend who remembers owning a 4mm scale roxey version and measures it for you.

Not only that, ive even done the maths! 7mm dimensions would be:

Height (front) 8.75mm

Height (rear) 15.75mm

Width 61.25mm

Depth 26.25mm

Superstar! Many thanks.

• RMweb Premium

Pencarrow had a visitor today when El Tel (Terry) dropped in for a cup of coffee and a nose at the layout. He's taken a recent interest in the North Cornwall area and went away with a long list of books!

Hopefully seeing it in the flesh (OK, bones - I'm still making the flesh) was more interesting than the flat photos in the thread.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Lots of ouch from the old ribs over the last few days, so nothing much doing. Back to the docs today and different tablets. Take one and instantly get all the effects of 10 pints of beer. Great? Not really.

Well not if you keep going to the loo, stagger about, get maudlin and grumpy, the room spins when you lie down, wake up with a hangover still at least it wouldn't empty your wallet. 

Seriously it must be a bummer, have you been doing too much or was the injury worse than expected.

Don 

• RMweb Premium

Pencarrow had a visitor today when El Tel (Terry) dropped in for a cup of coffee and a nose at the layout. He's taken a recent interest in the North Cornwall area and went away with a long list of books!

Hopefully seeing it in the flesh (OK, bones - I'm still making the flesh) was more interesting than the flat photos in the thread.

Yep most enjoyable couple of hours catching with my old mate, nice to see the layout in flesh (bones) but very inspiring.

Already ordered one book of Amazon books site that Chris showed me today.

Get well soon mate

Terry

Lots of ouch from the old ribs over the last few days, so nothing much doing. Back to the docs today and different tablets. Take one and instantly get all the effects of 10 pints of beer. Great? Not really.

Tramadol ?

Took me to the moon and back when I took one !

Buzzzz Anadin

• RMweb Premium

Many thanks for the photos, looks about right to the prototype. Whilst you have it out(!), how far along the ends is the slope?

One the real thing I wonder what stops the long sides being pushed out? A lip on the base and a bolt at the top perhaps.