Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Why are we all suddenly rushing to do something else other than this.... :sungum:

Is Jaz due to walk in the door... Doh!... Now we're all f****d

Kal, what you broke....

You got enough time to get some flowers....

If not, just cut a small patch of them off the layout and give them to Jaz... Tell Jaz you made them, none of this expensive crap the florist ... :angel:

Then you can tell her later she missed a bit, just make sure the shape you cut out of the layout, don't match the flower you gave Jaz... Doh...!

Jamie

Hi

Great Service from Hornby, they have sent me the er.... missing door for the Landie  :blush:

Morally speaking - you are going to return it, with a letter of apology?

(Why Oh why, have the emoticons I've just familiarised myself with, suddenly become unavailable. They are ticked. WTF! Back to the 20thC. - I wish!)

Morally speaking - you are going to return it, with a letter of apology?

(Why Oh why, have the emoticons I've just familiarised myself with, suddenly become unavailable. They are ticked. WTF! Back to the 20thC. - I wish!)

You could always say they have sent the wrong side...    :drinks:  :bad:  :lol_mini2:  :laugh_mini2:   :rofl:  :victory:    :excl:  :blush:

Nope all my icons work... lol

You jealous yet

Jamie

I know a J20, if that helps.

That reminds me... my MOT is due before 31st, better get it booked in.

Jamie

Psst  as the Eagle landed yet.... or is it time to log off... is it time to look for something to do...

• RMweb Premium

Right Kal. My first visit to AV and I see what you mean. Manic!

My first view? A bloomin' witch from the 1960s classic "HR Puff'n'stuff".....

Makes the Lounge seem civilised!

Btw, pleased to see you've corrupted some of your readers into looking at KL. You evil man, you!!!

I'll be back for more - tomorrow.

Jeff

Ok...so as I have been busy busy busy, running my dad to the doctors, the hospital, the hydro physiotherapy (he was impressed to day he had a young female with now inbuilt float system - he gets away with murder) sorting out all the things that make life bearable (bought 4 handbags......Kal took one look and his eyes rolled...BACKWARDS) Anyway who has been good and produced some work? I will be round to check out all the threads. And that video is ALL WRONG, I don't want candy I want CHOCOLATE. :sungum:

Welcome Jeff. This happens every time I go awol, they all congregate and play....then slink off once I re-appear.