RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Premium

A Traffic Wardens funeral as the coffin was being lowered into the ground a banging and yelling came from it "I'm not dead I just passed out.". The vicar leaned over and said "Sorry but the paperworks already been filled in."

• Like 1

A policemen sees a car doing 40mph in a 30mph area. The car is also bouncing and rocking from side to side. He pulls the car over and see a man in chauffeur's uniform in the drivers seat, with a lady and gentleman in the back, hurriedly rearranging their clothing.

The police explained the bit about speeding then just had to ask why the car was bouncing around so much.

The chauffeur replied - I am afraid to admit that that Sir and Madam were having it off on the back seat, officer.

The police officer thought for a moment and replied - If she gets pregnant I suppose that gives a whole new meaning to the saying "life begins at 40", doesn't it!

Edited by Velopeur

• RMweb Premium

Colin, I notice that Budgie signs himself "Jane". Confused? You will be ...

Are you making arbitrary assumptions about something based on a member's name?

In the absence of any further information on the matter which I pointed out to Colin, and notwithstanding your implication that it was I and not the aforenamed member who made an unwarranted inference as to ...

Er... What was the question again?

• RMweb Gold

Perhaps Budgie will now change his rating. See post Nos 1684, 1685 and 1686.

Colin, I notice that Budgie signs himself "Jane". Confused? You will be ...

Budgies always were the devil to sex.

True story.

At Police Headquarters somewhere in the UK.

Old Detective gets in the lift on the 12th floor.

Lift doors open at the 10th floor and an attractive woman in her late 30's gets in the lift in Mufti.

She says, "Going down"

Old school Detective replies, "Not without a kiss and a cuddle first darling".

(Turns out she was a high ranking officer).

Dooooooooooooh!

Edited by andytrains
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
Weather Conditions

Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in Regina Saskatchewan.

She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.. The temperature is 32 below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force. Wind chill is -59.

Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

She says that if it gets much worse, She may have to let the drunken b*stard in.

Weather Conditions

Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in Regina Saskatchewan.

She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.. The temperature is 32 below zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force. Wind chill is -59.

Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare.

She says that if it gets much worse, She may have to let the drunken b*stard in.

Ah, I spent many happy years in the Queen City!

It's a nice old story, but the webcam opposite the Legislative Buildings in Wascana Park shows there's not that much snow around at the moment...

When I recently went into Sainsburys I was impressed by their refers shingle honest description of Jamie Oliver's Sausages...on the side it said "Prick With A Fork". It's a shame other supermarkets can't be as frank about their own celebrity chef names

• Like 3