The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

Many years ago,a tough old sheep farmer from Scotland gave some good advice to his granddaughter.

He told her that the secret to a long life was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder onto her porridge every morning. The granddaughter followed this dictum religiously until her death at the venerable age of 103.
She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great grandchildren, 25 great great grandchildren and a forty-foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

• RMweb Premium

Many years ago,a tough old sheep farmer from Scotland gave some good advice to his granddaughter.

He told her that the secret to a long life was to sprinkle a pinch of gunpowder onto her porridge every morning. The granddaughter followed this dictum religiously until her death at the venerable age of 103.

She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great grandchildren, 25 great great grandchildren and a forty-foot hole where the crematorium used to be.

This joke was here last week.

• RMweb Premium

A friend from Batley sent me this link

I've a feeling he wished it were true...

Thanks for sharing that. One of the best Downfall parodies I've ever seen..........

Cheers,

Mick (and I'm from from Lancashire!)

theres been soooo many versions of that scene Ray, there was one not so long ago about the scarborough spa express but i cant find it

There's also a good one about rest-day working at First GW........

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 1

The Ultimate Blonde Joke (apparently!)

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports-car and was pulled over by a woman Police Officer, who was also blonde.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting more & more agitated. "What does it look like" she finally asked. The Policewoman replied "It's square and it has your picture on it".

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the Policewoman, "Here it is" she said. The blonde Officer looked at the mirror for a moment, then handed it back saying "OK, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop"!

(probably been done before but searching various terms bring nothing up for me!)

Cheers,

John E.

• Like 1

Another one that tickles me! Ex blonde, now mostly grey or fallen out!!!!

Three blondes are walking through the woods when they see a set of tracks on the ground. The first blonde says "These are bear tracks. Trust me." The second blonde says no, silly. These are deer tracks. My dad used to take me hunting!" The third blonde says "You're both wrong. They're Wolf tracks."

They were still arguing when the train hit them...

Billy was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out, fireman, policeman, salesman, chippy, captain of industry etc, but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Billy aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No" said Billy, "He plays football for Newcastle but I was just too embarrassed to say....."

Another one that tickles me! Ex blonde, now mostly grey or fallen out!!!!

Three blondes are walking through the woods when they see a set of tracks on the ground. The first blonde says "These are bear tracks. Trust me." The second blonde says no, silly. These are deer tracks. My dad used to take me hunting!" The third blonde says "You're both wrong. They're Wolf tracks."

They were still arguing when the train hit them...

I just spat my ritz biscuit over my iPad.......cheers ......

If Scotland gains its independence in the forthcoming referendum, the remainder of the United Kingdom will be known as the

"Former United Kingdom" .......or FUK.

In a bid to discourage the Scots from voting 'yes' in the referendum, the Government has now begun to campaign with the slogan "Vote NO, for

FUK's sake"

They feel the Scottish voters will be able to relate to this.

Allegedly true, but at best an 'urban myth' (a city dwelimg girl with a lisp):

A young lady was caught speeding by a cop in one of the southern states. After the usual dialogue (see, I'm not all American, you know) the conversation turned to the possibility of her evading the usual ticket. Fluttering eyelashes and skirt hitching followed, along with such comments as; 'What happens if I buy some tickets to the Police Department Ball, officer?' in her most coquettish voice (not many American girls can do 'coquettish' so bear withe me).

The cop, a fine upstanding example of that particular state's law enforcement community answered her succinctly:

'The Police Department in this state doesn't have balls ma'am'

Considering for a moment the impact of this statement should matters ever come to court the officer then decided to let her off with a warning.

Best,

Marcus

If Scotland gains its independence in the forthcoming referendum, the remainder of the United Kingdom will be known as the"Former United Kingdom" .......or FUK.In a bid to discourage the Scots from voting 'yes' in the referendum, the Government has now begun to campaign with the slogan "Vote NO, forFUK's sake"They feel the Scottish voters will be able to relate to this.

Similarly, the education establishment formely known as UCCA (something else already so that dates me - heck, nobody else will...) will henceforth be known as the Former United Kingdom Universities.

Scottish students will therefore be required to fill in their FUKU forms...

Edited by EHertsGER

In a similar vein the oil companies currently drilling for oil and natural gas will be required to form a consortium in order to continue existing contracts with Scotland's oilfields. The consortium will be known as the Former United Kingdom Offshore consortium. You can guess the shortened version, I am sure...

The question, remains, therefore, as to whether the remaining parliamentary bodies, in an effort to retain some form of unity among England, Wales and Northern Ireland, will band together to the create the Former United Kingdom Union of Parliaments...

Once again, the resulting acronym is pretty obvious...

Edited by EHertsGER

Not a joke,but will make many smile.

Today's question on "Ask Jeeves"  :-  What are Aboriginal men not allowed to do?

Answer :-   Aboriginal men are not allowed to see or speak to their mothers-in-law.

Lucky Sods.

• RMweb Premium

Similarly, the education establishment formely known as UCCA (something else already so that dates me - heck, nobody else will...) will henceforth be known as the Former United Kingdom Universities.

Scottish students will therefore be required to fill in their FUKU forms...

I worked there every summer for six years. What a FUCCA.