The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

Chap goes to see his doctor about a terrible stutter that's effecting his job as a salesman.

" Right,strip down please" says the doctor and, when he had, the doctor leaps back with surprise exclaiming " My God ! I've never in all my years seen a as long as that. I'ts pulling down on your vocal chords thus causing the stutter. Best cure then is to have it amputated and a more normal sized one fitted in its place"

So, the operation was a great success and a year later the chap returns to see his doctor.

"Doctor" he says "Since the operation life has been absolutely marvelous. I now have my mortgage paid off, drive a Bentley, have a large yacht and a Villa in the South of France - but, my marriage is on the rocks because I can no longer satisfy me wife so, can I have my old back please ?"

At this, the doctor looks up and says "F-f-f-f-f-f-u-x-x off !"

A man with a bad stomach complaint goes to his doctor and asks him what he can do. The doctor replies that the illness is quite serious but can be cured by inserting a suppository up his behind passage.

The man agrees, and so the doctor warns him of the pain, tells him to bend over and shoves the thing way up his behind. The doctor then hands him a second dose and tells him to do the same thing in six hours.

So, the man goes home and later that evening tries to get the seco...nd suppository inserted, but he finds that he cannot reach himself properly to obtain the required depth.

He calls his wife over and tells her what to do.

The wife nods, puts one hand on his shoulder to steady him and with the other shoves the medicine home.

Suddenly the man screams, "DAMmmmnnnn!"

"What's the matter?" asks the wife. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," replies the man, "but I just realized that when the doctor did that, he had BOTH hands on my shoulders!"

• RMweb Premium

Why don't blind people go skydiving?

It scares their dogs.

And in even more bad taste. (Apologies if you are offended)

When does a blind skydiver know where the ground is?

The lead goes slack.......

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford

One of my friends is absolutely mad on Abba, and she invited me round to her new house to see the display.  She has an impressive collection of Abba memorabilia all over the walls.

But for me, the best bit was the Abba themed bathroom.  You should see it.

What a loo.

One of my friends is absolutely mad on Abba, and she invited me round to her new house to see the display. She has an impressive collection of Abba memorabilia all over the walls.

But for me, the best bit was the Abba themed bathroom. You should see it.

What a loo.

The problem is the door sticks on it. Couldn’t escape. Even if I’d wanted to.

• RMweb Premium

Went to watch a band last night. They were very good until they started throwing their instruments into the audience. The cymbals hit me on the head. Now I think I am suffering from percussion.

Hat and coat time.

WHO did that?

• RMweb Premium

One for the American football fans.

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench.

After the game, he asked her how she liked it.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles,

but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game,

all they kept screaming was  'Get the quarterback!  Get the quarterback!'

I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!"

• RMweb Premium

And in even more bad taste. (Apologies if you are offended)

When does a blind skydiver know where the ground is?

The lead goes slack.......

Cheers,

Mick

I really felt bad laughing at that one!

• RMweb Gold

I saw a van today with a bumper sticker saying "I am a Vet, therefore I can drive like an animal"  Made me wonder how may gynecologists drive BMWs?

Jim

Most of 'em.... :triniti:  :triniti:

• RMweb Gold

Lifted from another forum with the original being from Facebook ...

This is a warning to be careful about drink driving as we are getting close to Christmas.

Last night I was out for my works Christmas party. One thing lead to another and I had way too many pints topped off with a couple of Jaegerbombs. Not a good idea!! Knowing I was way over the limit, I did something I’ve never done before...I left my car in town and took a bus home. Sure enough, I passed a police checkpoint where they were pulling over drivers and performing breathalyzer tests. Because I was on a bus they just waved it past. I arrived back at home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise as I've never driven a bus before and I'm buggered if I know where I got it from or what I'm going to do with it!

Edited by RFS

It’s the Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right next to the pitch. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty.
He leans over and asks his neighbour if someone will be sitting there. ‘No,’ says the neighbour. ‘The seat is empty.’
‘This is incredible,’ said the man. ‘Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Final and not use it?’
The neighbour says, ‘Well actually the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away.
This is the first Cup Final we haven’t been to together since we got married.’
‘Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that.
That’s terrible….But couldn’t you find someone else, a friend, relative or even a neighbour to take her seat?’

The man shakes his head. ‘No,’ he says.

‘They’re all at the funeral

Jim

• Like 1