Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

"....It might be the way you tell 'em, but that's certainly not the way you should punctuate 'em...."

As Capt. Mainwaring might say ".......I wondered if anyone would notice that...."

Since they stopped teachin' proppa stuff at skool; I very much doubt it. :( Edited by leopardml2341

• RMweb Premium

One day, the perfect couple Miranda and Oscar met. After a perfect flirt, they had a perfect wedding.

Their life together was, certainly, perfect.

One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect Porsche along a winding road,

when they noticed someone at the side of the road in trouble.Being the perfect couple, they stopped for help

Amazedly he was Santa Claus.

There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. They don’t want to disappoint any children on the

Christmas Eve,the perfect couple loaded Santa Claus and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving

along delivering the toys.

Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident.

Only one of them survived the accident.

Of course the perfect woman survived. She’s the only one who really existed in the first place.

Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man. (For women)

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving.

This explains why there was a car accident. (For men)

• Like 1

A cute little 5 year old girl asks her mummy if she can go and help the builders who are about to build a new house next door.

Having been given permission she helps the builders by carrying one brick at a time to the bricklayers.

At the end of the week they give her her own little wage packet with 50p in it.

At this, her proud mother takes her down to the local bank to open up an account where the cashier asks her if she's going to help the builder to build more houses to which she replies.

"Only if the fxxxxxg bricks get here on time "

A cute little 5 year old girl asks her mummy if she can go and help the builders who are about to build a new house next door.

Having been given permission she helps the builders by carrying one brick at a time to the bricklayers.

At the end of the week they give her her own little wage packet with 50p in it.

At this, her proud mother takes her down to the local bank to open up an account where the cashier asks her if she's going to help the builder to build more houses to which she replies.

"Only if the fxxxxxg bricks get here on time "

Alternative punch line to little girl joke.

"Not for 50 fxxxxxxg p a week I ain't !"

• Like 5

Paddy gets captured by the indians where the chief steps up to him and says. 

"Good um skin. You make good um canoe "

At which Paddy grabs the Chief's knife and frantically starts to stabs himself repeatedly all over shouting at the bewildered Chief as he does so.

"You aint makin'  no fxxxxxg canoe out of me !"

• RMweb Premium

Three construction workers are on the seventy-fifth floor of a non-finished building. The Italian opens his lunch box to find a pizza and says

“Man, if I get pizza one more time I am going to jump off this building and fall to my death!”

The Chinese opens his lunch box to find rice and says “Man, if I get rice one more time I am going to jump off this building and fall to my death!”

The blonde opens his lunch box to find a cheeseburger and says” Man, if I get a cheeseburger one more time I’m going to jump off this building and fall to my death!”

So the next day they all got the same thing and they jumped off the building to their death.

That weekend at the funeral, the Italian and the Chinese wives are crying and saying “I would have fixed him something else for lunch but he never told me.”

And as the two wives stare at the blondes wife, they both ask why she isn’t sad about her husbands death, the blonde replies “Don’t look at me, he packs his own lunch.”

• Like 1