RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

A man asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an unusually attractive woman sitting alone at a table in a cosy little restaurant. So, the waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said, 'This is from the gentleman who is seated over there.' And indicated the sender with a nod of his head.

She stared at the wine coolly for a few seconds, not looking at the man, then decided to send a reply to him by a note. The waiter, who was lingering nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.

The note read: 'For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank and 7 inches in your pants'.

After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return. He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to deliver it to the lady.

It read: 'Just to let you know things aren't always what they appear to be, I have a Ferrari Maranello, BMW Z8, Mercedes CL600, and a Porsche Turbo in my several garages; I have beautiful homes in Aspen, Miami and Windmill Hill , and a 10,000 acre ranch in Louisiana . There is over twenty million dollars in my bank account and portfolio. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you, would I cut off three inches. Please send the wine back.

• Like 1
  • Funny 16

I've just had some awful news. My analyst has told me that I have Multiple Personality Disorder.

But I wasn't giving in 

I said to him, "Don't be ridiculous. I haven't got Multiple Personality Disorder. .. . and neither have I".

• Funny 4

Father bought a Morris Oxford {a few years back} and every now and again, it would produce a clicking noise.  It got looked at several times, during which it remained silent {just how many of us have been there there?}    Eventually...  it got found in the roof, in a channel where the roof was welded to the side panels.  In the channel was the broken off tang of a file which had been used to rub smooth the welds, before the roofing materiel had been applied.  In the process the above picture was only slightly short of the events.

Julian

• Like 2
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 7

Here's an entry for the "Things You'd Only Do During Lockdown" list. I've compiled a Top Ten Curry Songs  (cue the Pick of the Pops music in the background) - 

10. Chicken Tikka - Abba (trad)
9. Tiny Dhansak - Elton John
8. Korma Chameleon - Culture Club
7. Saag Aloo, Wave Goodbye - Soft Cell
6. Poppadom Preach - Madonna
5. On the Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Laurel and Hardy (which contains the line "Vindaloo Ridge Mountains of Virginia")
4. Oliver's Shami - Elvis Costello
3. Chaat's the Way I Like It - KC and the Sunshine Band
2. Living Dal - Cliff Richard and the Shadows

And at Numer One -
1. Bhuna Diddy - Naan Bread Mann

Edited by CameronL
Added a bit
  • Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3
  • Funny 3

11 minutes ago, Steamport Southport said:

You missed the obvious one....

Not that I like that sort of thing.  

I left that one out because of the ban by the BBC - it didn't get one but it should have. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 5

A man starts his new job at the zoo and is given three tasks. First is to clear the exotic fish pool of weeds. As he does this, a huge fish jumps out and bites him. To show the others who is boss he beats it to death with a shovel. Realising his employer won't be best pleased, he disposes of the fish by feeding it to the lions, since lions will eat anything.

Moving on to the second job of clearing out the Chimp house, he is attacked by the chimps that pelt him with coconuts. He swipes at two chimps with a shovel, killing them both. What can he do? Feed them to the lions, he says to himself, because lions eat anything. He hurls the corpses into the lion enclosure.

He moves on to the last job, which is to collect honey from the South American Bees. As soon as he starts he is attacked by the bees. He grabs the shovel and smashes the bees to a pulp. By now he knows what to do and throws them in with the lions.

Later that day a new lion arrives at the zoo. He wanders up to another lion and says, "What's the food like here?"

The old lion says ...

"Absolutely brilliant. Today we had fish and chimps with mushy bees."

Brit15

• Like 3
  • Funny 11
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Steamport Southport said:

Ah. The one I know it's finch rather than fish.

Jason

It was probably finch the last time it was on here!

Edit. No it wasn't, it was this joke verbatim.

Edit. June 18th 2018.

Edit. October 8th 2017.

Ok, I'll stop now.

Mike.

Edited by Enterprisingwestern
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2