The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

18 hours ago, jcredfer said:

I met my first real girlfriend as we were doing some nude modelling, to help pay the way through college.  It was instant attraction for each other and the class couldn't help but notice...

9 hours ago, KeithMacdonald said:

Did you rise to the occasion?

4 hours ago, The Johnster said:

As an upright, erect, proud, upstanding member of the communtity?

Good thing it wasn't in Florida...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65071989

Though a recent BBC Wild Isles programme was rather graphic!

https://www.mylondon.news/news/tv/bbc-wild-isles-viewers-struggle-26510045

Edited by Hroth
Added ick
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium
On 26/03/2023 at 12:10, kevinlms said:

One of the easiest, seems to be the microwave.

The type that are annoying to set right, are those which have an icon of sorts which shows for PM. I can never set the time on those, without getting the AM/PM wrong and no there is no 24 hour format option.

On Friday I had to get up half an hour earlier. This weekend I reset the alarm back to the usual time, but somehow managed to adjust the minutes and forgot the hour, so it went off hour earlier than normal. Two hours when you add in the clock change. I wasn't happy!

• Like 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 6

17 minutes ago, KeithMacdonald said:

Car Warning Lights test

image.png.491d7abce66e09cc645543be95f581fc.png

When that happened over 45 years ago in my 1972 Ford Executive V6, it meant that the automatic transmission was overfilled, and it was not good to do a sudden stop from 85 mph, regardless of the fact that traffic was stopped in front of me.  Burned the paint of part of the bonnet....

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5

12 hours ago, The Johnster said:

...being a crack whore doesn't mean you are a complete bitch...

I do love how RMWeb can take you by surprise with the diversity of its content 😀

I came here expecting to hear middle-class retired chaps* with spectacles on a cord round their neck having polite but stubborn conversations about whether Gresley's carriage door knobs were round or slightly oval; instead I was greeted by a cross between embarrassing bodies and an Eminem record.  It's like walking into a pub when someone's halfway through a random conversation.  Joyous!

Cheers,

Will

(* I'm deliberately generalising, other categories of modeller are available, please don't be offended)

• Like 7
  • Agree 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 7