Walton on the hill 27E Liverpool, EM gauge.

Michael Delamar

Hi Michael,

Superb looking building taking shape there, as Clive said above there no correct button to press, just brilliant. Tim and Mike T. have done an excellent job, would not expect anything less from those lads.

• RMweb Gold

First one nearly done, apart from some cross bracing. Woodworking is something I dont really enjoy.

This is now very strong, not particularly heavy and has given me an idea on how to do the the next lot, so they shouldnt take as long.

attachicon.gifSAM_5597.JPG

Blimey Michael, that's one hell of an incline to get the loco's out onto the fiddle yard.

Mike.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mike I'm really looking forward to seeing this come to life. Nice that your doing something close to your heart. Shame I don't have the room for Tinsley or I'd follow suit. The option of ex gcr visitors along with the regular locos makes for a interesting subject with plenty of operating potential.

Simon

• 4 months later...

Its been a while but the boards for the scenic part of the layout are more a less complete, this was done tonight. Still to have some diagonal bracing on the legs and the internal x bracing will be put in once ive worked out where point motors are going so i can work around them, but at the moment its up on its legs and its very solid, im also very happy with the baseboard joins.

post-27-0-81223500-1422656782_thumb.jpg

post-27-0-61353900-1422656795_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...