RMweb Live - 13/14 September - Ricoh Stadium, Coventry

Andy Y

Booked my ticket a few weeks ago and just bought my train ticket so all set, one question that I'm sure has been covered but I couldn't find it!  can anyone tell me how to get from the station to the venue?

Steve

• RMweb Gold

Booked my ticket a few weeks ago and just bought my train ticket so all set, one question that I'm sure has been covered but I couldn't find it!  can anyone tell me how to get from the station to the venue?

Steve

Steve

Last I heard Warners were putting buses on from outside the station to the Ricoh.

Please, please, please will some of the 3D demo's do railway related items I have seen spanners , figures , fish , shark , ball in a box etc I have never gone to a show where 3D demos are doing any railway related items.

Thanking you in advance

Hugh

Please, please, please will some of the 3D demo's do railway related items I have seen spanners , figures , fish , shark , ball in a box etc I have never gone to a show where 3D demos are doing any railway related items.

Thanking you in advance

Hugh

Hi Hugh,

I'm sure it'll become more common. Pugsley demonstrated 3D drawing at demu Showcase this year on railway items and we also had laser cutting covered. The feedback was very positive and we'll certainly need more 3D demos for the 2015 show. So I'm sure you'll see some good techniques from Pugsley at RML, and if you need a follow up come to Showcase 2015.

Cheers

Tom

Can anyone tell me if they have received their advanced 50% discount tickets yet? I know there was going to be a delay in spending them out, but I would have thought that we would have received them by now, with only around one month to go. Tony.

• Administrators

Can anyone tell me if they have received their advanced 50% discount tickets yet? I know there was going to be a delay in spending them out, but I would have thought that we would have received them by now, with only around one month to go. Tony.

Hi Tony. They are being printed as we speak and are being sent out end of August/early September.

Steve

• RMweb Premium

Can someone confirm that RMWebbers still get their tickets at £9?

The website is only offering me £9 tickets if I am a registered BRM subscriber and all others at £10 even though it had already told me as an RMWeb member they would be £9!

Cheers

Keith

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Andy, that did the trick.

Rather strangely Lloyds Bank clicksafe took around 2 minutes to approve this £9 purchase, but a £2500 purchase a couple of weeks ago went through in seconds!

Keith

I tried to find the £9 site but kept getting sent to the one which cited £10 tickets and have now already bought mine at the £10 price!  Could have been a bit easier to access - I received an email which directed me to the £10 site and it wasn't until I saw this thread that I fond the £9 one.

Incidentally is the Ricoh Arena Exhibition parking free?  The website for Ricoh doesn't seem to address this?  Are we supposed to use one of the car parks or any?

Incidentally is the Ricoh Arena Exhibition parking free?  The website for Ricoh doesn't seem to address this?  Are we supposed to use one of the car parks or any?

I'm not sure on that, but don't be tempted to park in any nearby streets, as the council do and will ticket you as it is all designated resident only.

Archived